Search results for query: *

1. ARTEZUI

Builds Viashino's Builds

Well done!! I love both of these, especially the Tarragon garden!
  2. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Imma be real with you chief, I think for now we're pretty good
  3. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Bosses
  4. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah, yes, 24 bosses is a pretty unsatisfying number to add...
  5. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm... going to have to apologise, I didn't ignore or refuse to talk about you reverting the change, I just outright didn't know. Sorry about that!
  6. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Personally I'm unaffected by it, as should everybody be. It makes no difference to any player who uses the RoD. I don't really care.
  7. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The change will affect nothing in your gameplay. The RoD will have its usage with no changes other than a countdown that shouldn't matter due to the fact that the RoD isn't used to dodge many attacks to begin with. If you heavily rely on it, that's gonna be tough until you make the new item, but...
  8. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Fabsol is adjusting values to fit what he feels his modified version of Terraria should be, both in addition to and changing what was already established. With that being said, he probably just said "5 seconds isn't long enough." I don't think it was in relation to the new item beyond simply...
  9. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

10. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Perfect! That actually balances it out, chaos state was 5 seconds for Vanilla RoD.
  11. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I see, I guess that's fair.
  12. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'd like to request some justification for this, if anyone is willing.
  13. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

... you mean grey, green and red, right? are you colourblind?...
  14. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just putting this here... To anyone thinking Fabsol was holding back for no good reason, it's a bad idea to just outright leak information for a change that hasn't been revealed yet, this is always damaging to any group of people in management of development for a game unless it is...
  15. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Twins are rather fairly balanced, it's just that they're rather hard. Understand how to deal with them both at the same time and you'll make it through the fight. Try keeping your distance from Spazmatism once he dashes in phase 1, and pay very close attention to which direction he dashes...
  16. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

With all that being said it seems like everything is supposedly set in stone. It's advisable to let the thread resume its usual help thread forum behavior, as Fabsol has stated they are unwilling to make changes beyond what has already been described, and limiting the amount of times you can...
  17. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Honestly, it's a little depressing to me that a set of weapons so flawed can be introduced after a weapon that genuinely did this sort of thing correctly. The Coldheart Icicle does the fixed percentage damage-type deal effectively, dishing out a perfect 2% of any entities' health bar out in...
  18. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Then this only leads to one option to make this reasonable. Just remove the weapons. These are at a point in which they cannot be "fixed."
  19. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ahh, shoot. I wasn't aware of the full mechanics of this; I haven't played the update yet! But just reading off of the wiki made all of this seem very... not okay as it was.
  20. ARTEZUI

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Personally, I believe a system should be introduced so that you cannot grind bosses for the percentage-damaging ammo to further reduce the risk of players simply killing one boss that has been rendered an absolute cakewalk with their level of progression. I'm just gonna pull random boss...
Back
Top Bottom