Search results for query: *

1. M

Terraria Steam Multiplayer lag

I might be able to do it, but he isn't very technological, se he'll have a hard time and end up giving up. I thought of uding hamachi, so I'll see how that ends up working.
  2. M

Yeah. So thank you anyways for taking your time and helping me with issue, although it is sad that we must keep playing with lag. I will pray to the Internet gods to give him better internet.
  3. M

They live in Spain, i live in Italy, they get around ~7 MBps (both Download and Upload) and they use wifi.
  4. M

I cannot use it in my current situation, and setting up a switch would be impossible.
  5. M

My average Internet speed is ~15 MBps (download) and ~15 MPps (upload). Me and my friend live both in central europe, i'm on wifi and i am not using mods. Oh and I'm about 10 metres from my wifi repeater.
  6. M

So, I know this is a recurring problem in Terraria 1.3, and maybe there is a fix for this, but so far I've found things that can only help. My system components are: -CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 @3.50 Gzh -GPU: Gigabyte Aorus RX570 @7000 4GB GDDR5 VRAM -RAM: 8 GB (single channel) @2400 -MOBO: MSI...
  7. M

PC Issues opening Terraria

hey, I have this problem too, and i have looked at all the workarounds and things that might help, but nothing actually does anything. I have Windows 10 OS, alongside a GOG copy of Terraria (I see that here there is Steam) and every time i try opening the actual game it says this
  8. M

PS4 Come join

oh Cant says do to your ps4 profile settings people cant send friend requests sorry i'll change that
  9. M

Any way to put mods on console?

yeah that's true, but look at what happened with WATCH_DOGS 1 the modding community went crazy and it was also on PS4
  10. M

PS4 Come join

11. M

PS4 Come join

hey bro, i'm looking for players too! i started about 1 month ago, so message me if you want to psn: miawer05
Back
Top Bottom