Search results for query: *

1. X

PC Advice on Duke Fishron's third form?

Hey, I recently decided to try to take down Duke Fishron for my first time ever on my expert mode save, using Xenopopper with chlorophyte bullets and an asphalt bridge, UFO mount to dodge everything and a heart statue for healing, heart lantern for more regen, campfire of course, ironskin...
  2. X

What's your favourite boss?

I personally love Plantera, I don't know why exactly, but I highly prefer dodging its attacks using an arena in the underground jungle whilst firing at it using chlorophyte bullets instead of frantically dodging (and dying :p) from Moon Lord. What about you?
  3. X

Items Mana Pouch!

The Mana Pouch would be a bag which the player can carry in their inventory, upon right clicking it would bring up an inventory where you can store only Mana Potions. The Mana Pouch's inventory size would be the same as the inventory. The reason you'd only be able to put Mana Potions inside is...
  4. X

Game Mechanics Hotkey for Nurse heal.

Okay, I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet or not, but here goes. I sometimes lose to bosses because I'm unable to right click the Nurse and hit the heal button. I fought Moon Lord today and just before he died I had a close call. About 20 hp and I was frantically right clicking the...
  5. X

PC Will the Truffle NPC move in here?

Hi. I wanted to obtain the Truffle NPC, so I found a little underground glowing mushroom biome thing and made a little house; will he move in? The housing query said the housing is suitable, so I don't see why not.
  6. X

Is my gear good enough for Plantera?

Hey! I want to fight Plantera, I've got a basic arena which sits next to a Plantera bulb. I've fought Plantera twice; once when I thought I was ready but I had no arena, I got rekt. And the second time I accidentally destroyed the bulb, thanks to the auto miner thing. I've got a bigger, better...
  7. X

PC Is this my Underground Jungle?

I've got this tiny place in my world which I believe to be my underground jungle, I need to find a bigger one so I can break a Plantera bulb. I just wanted to know, is this it? And if so, does more generate or is it just this?
  8. X

PC Killing Skeletron Prime.

Okay, so today I managed to kill Skeletron Prime. Ridiculously difficult. I decided to make a guide because I felt extremely accomplished and thought I should share my method with the community. I'll be taking my sweet, sweet time to spend the souls of fright, 'cuz I can guarantee I won't be...
  9. X

PC I really need a black lens!

I want to make an Optic Staff, but I really can't find the black lens I need. I don't know how much someone would want for just ONE black lens, but I'm gonna do something stupid and offer 10 gold for just a single mob drop. It's a 1/100 chance (I believe), so there's no way I'm gonna be able to...
  10. X

PC Just can't kill The Twins.

Hi, I've been really struggling to kill The Twins. I've tried 4 or 5 times, but have had no luck. My most recent fight, today, I got Spazmatism in their second form, *so close* to having killed it. One of my problems is the Retinazer getting in my way, stopping me from shooting at the...
  11. X

Three word story.

I know this is not original and it's probably been posted here before, but I haven't seen it updated/posted recently! :D Basically all you do is reply to this post with another three words which tag along with the story. I'll start! Once, there was
  12. X

NPCs & Enemies Archaeologist NPC.

Hey, I have no idea if this has been suggested or not, I apologise if it has. So I had an idea for a new NPC. I'm not sure where/when you would get this NPC, but he/she would be able to tell the player about hard mode information, such as how to spawn a certain boss. Archaeologists in real life...
  13. X

PC Crimson has taken too much of my world, what do I do?

Hey, so I have a house which has four (could be more) crimson biomes: one made of Pearlstone (it converted to pearlstone after I killed the WoF, I don't know why), one made of stone (i purified, but I'm worried that the red ice that I've had to leave will spread to the ice which will continue...
Back
Top Bottom