Search results for query: *

1. Marcus Eralice

o/

o/
  2. Marcus Eralice

Fruitcake... Can't say I've ever had one before... What are they like?

Fruitcake... Can't say I've ever had one before... What are they like?
  3. Marcus Eralice

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'd like to point out that there's a major problem with the Fiery Maw... Upon being picked up, it simply vanishes, consumed as if it were a heart or a star. I really don't want to have to resort to cheating one in, since I've had four of them drop so far. At first, I thought there as an ID...
  4. Marcus Eralice

1.3.6 Background Preview

My question is: Is that natural terrain generation? Please tell me it's natural terrain generation. I'd love to see new natural terrain generation.
  5. Marcus Eralice

tModLoader Dual Wielding

Well, this is an unexpected surprise. Time to have dual the fun!
  6. Marcus Eralice

I spend a hero point to act out of turn to swift cast a greater teleport, sending me, and my...

I spend a hero point to act out of turn to swift cast a greater teleport, sending me, and my party, to safety.
  7. Marcus Eralice

1.3.6 Background Preview

More visual variety is always nice. Any plans to make terrain generation based on which backgrounds generate in a world?
  8. Marcus Eralice

Hmm... Let's Rules Lawyer this for a sec.... From how high up did the rocks fall? What's the...

Hmm... Let's Rules Lawyer this for a sec.... From how high up did the rocks fall? What's the Reflex DC for half damage? How big is the rock?
  9. Marcus Eralice

Terrain generation based on world backgrounds when?

Terrain generation based on world backgrounds when?
  10. Marcus Eralice

At long last I have fixed the ever persistent silence that's plagued my playing of Terraria! It...

At long last I have fixed the ever persistent silence that's plagued my playing of Terraria! It just cannot do sound over HDMI.
  11. Marcus Eralice

Work, D&D, more work, mobile games... Playing Terraria with some friends recently.

Work, D&D, more work, mobile games... Playing Terraria with some friends recently.
  12. Marcus Eralice

Can't say I really do all that much nowadays...

Can't say I really do all that much nowadays...
  13. Marcus Eralice

I do wonder if there's been any discussion on perhaps changing the terrain generation. Care to...

I do wonder if there's been any discussion on perhaps changing the terrain generation. Care to enlighten us on if this has had any thought put into it?
  14. Marcus Eralice

You lie!

You lie!
  15. Marcus Eralice

I do not recognize this person as my brother... For one he is not of the Eralice name.

I do not recognize this person as my brother... For one he is not of the Eralice name.
  16. Marcus Eralice

IT'S NOT A FRIDAY! PUT THAT FACE AWAY!

IT'S NOT A FRIDAY! PUT THAT FACE AWAY!
  17. Marcus Eralice

Now I, TOO, can be a magical Japanese schoolgirl goddess thing! [img]

Now I, TOO, can be a magical Japanese schoolgirl goddess thing!
  18. Marcus Eralice

Why blame? #praiseyoraikamisama

Why blame? #praiseyoraikamisama
  19. Marcus Eralice

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

As a player who has never fought Fishron before, I knew enough about him to know what to, and what not to do. Had this been pre 1.3, I'd have likely taken him beyond the ocean, but seeing that he goes enraged in the changelog... In this day and age, information is vital to success. Those who do...
  20. Marcus Eralice

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

As someone who managed to kill the big pig fish in expert mode (In only two tries, at that), I would like to add my own input.While Fishron may be fast as all hell and seemingly impossible to avoid, turns out he is very predictable and is actually the opposite. I didn't need an array of...
Back
Top Bottom