Search results for query: *

1. Coyotus

Happy book lovers day, hand holding day, polka day, and, most importantly, rice pudding day.

Happy book lovers day, hand holding day, polka day, and, most importantly, rice pudding day.
  2. Coyotus

Can you tell me the secret to knowing when someone is a profligate in the public. What is the...

Can you tell me the secret to knowing when someone is a profligate in the public. What is the key to being able to tell?
  3. Coyotus

I have never seen anyone complain about a missing tank, honestly. And people acknowledge the...

I have never seen anyone complain about a missing tank, honestly. And people acknowledge the healer all the time. "I need healing!"
  4. Coyotus

Nobody ever appreciates the tank.

Nobody ever appreciates the tank.
  5. Coyotus

"You're a fool if you think you can defeat me!" "Yes. A highly skilled fool with a glowy sword...

"You're a fool if you think you can defeat me!" "Yes. A highly skilled fool with a glowy sword and magical powers."
  6. Coyotus

"I really scraped up my back." "That's all behind you now, focus on what's ahead." "What's...

"I really scraped up my back." "That's all behind you now, focus on what's ahead." "What's that?" "You have a gaping hole in your stomach."
  7. Coyotus

I couldn't say. I binge watched so much of it but looking back hardly anything happened until...

I couldn't say. I binge watched so much of it but looking back hardly anything happened until there was suddenly a power jump and even then it was more drama than actual fighting. You'd have to watch it to know if you would like it.
  8. Coyotus

I've become addicted to Naruto even though its logic is crap. "Use this power too much and...

I've become addicted to Naruto even though its logic is crap. "Use this power too much and you'll die!" *Spends three seasons using power*
  9. Coyotus

What a discovery I've made today. https://www.tumblr.com/search/archery-is-cool

What a discovery I've made today. https://www.tumblr.com/search/archery-is-cool
  10. Coyotus

Your profile picture.

Your profile picture.
  11. Coyotus

You've gone too far this time. How did you even end up looking at a German background picture...

You've gone too far this time. How did you even end up looking at a German background picture for mobile phones?
  12. Coyotus

Sorry, but I haven't changed my profile pictures in years. Could you please point me in the...

Sorry, but I haven't changed my profile pictures in years. Could you please point me in the direction of the resistance?
  13. Coyotus

The moment when you're two days late realizing that there are suddenly a lot more penguins here...

The moment when you're two days late realizing that there are suddenly a lot more penguins here than there used to be.
  14. Coyotus

Finally got around to watching rwby. At first I was turned off by the animation but then I...

Finally got around to watching rwby. At first I was turned off by the animation but then I remembered I read homestuck. I should know better
  15. Coyotus

Who would have guessed that Pokemon would be the solution to the world's obesity problem?

Who would have guessed that Pokemon would be the solution to the world's obesity problem?
  16. Coyotus

I'm not a kid either but I keep noticing them walking up to pokestops and looking around...

I'm not a kid either but I keep noticing them walking up to pokestops and looking around shiftily. "Definitely not refilling pokeballs or anything."
  17. Coyotus

Pokemon Go is out. Time to watch kids awkwardly walk up to monuments and swipe at their phones.

Pokemon Go is out. Time to watch kids awkwardly walk up to monuments and swipe at their phones.
  18. Coyotus

And maybe give it a better name than L'rtyesdn

And maybe give it a better name than L'rtyesdn
  19. Coyotus

@Artymis Make a new medieval roleplay so I actually have an excuse to use an archer character...

@Artymis Make a new medieval roleplay so I actually have an excuse to use an archer character. It's been too long.
  20. Coyotus

I've posted 1,000 messages? When was the last time I was outside?

I've posted 1,000 messages? When was the last time I was outside?
Back
Top Bottom