Search results for query: *

1. Wither Dracos

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

Hey, I don't know if this is a mistake on my end, but I've come across a couple weird bugs using this. First, it set my world to night after I re-entered, even though only 2 real minutes had passed since the creation of the world. It even did this when I forcefully paused time to Day via Hero's...
  2. Wither Dracos

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Literally every time I see one of these announcements, I think "This is the last one, right? They can't possibly make this better." And yet, you guys (and girls) always surprise me, by making every aspect 5x better than I expected. A massive kudos to everyone working on the update.
  3. Wither Dracos

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

[The hedgehog whistles] "Wow, you did pretty great at Smithing, Teridax! Did you have a lot of practice with this?" (Also later today I'll be busy for a few days, so I won't really ba able to participate in the RP. :/)
  4. Wither Dracos

"Well then, let's get to it! Just lead the way, Murph!" (Going to sleep. See ya folks)
  5. Wither Dracos

"It's done!" [The door to the Smithery slammed open, revealing Wither in new equipment.] [He donned a new hood (one that looks like the classic Robin Hood hat), adorned with a large red feather, as well as with a Diamond in the front. His leather coat was lined and stitched with a sort of...
  6. Wither Dracos

[Wither seems to be focusing hard on Smithing.] "Don't worry, I'll make you guys some armor later, I just gotta finish mine first. But I'll get there soon enough."
  7. Wither Dracos

"Not sure. That's why I asked you, I thought you'd know. Enjoy the armor, anyways!" [He gets to work on designing his equipment.]
  8. Wither Dracos

"Great! Glad you like it! Now you can probably even come with us on adventures!" "Oh, and also?....That armor has the Lucky Horseshoe built in. Just so you know. Anyways, I'm gonna get started on my armor now. Do you want to request a weapon for you while I'm at it?" (Yeah, probably. XD)
  9. Wither Dracos

"Alright, good. I'll be a while, so just hand tight." [He takes the metal off Lavin, and continues to spend the next half hour making various sheets of strange metal, molding them into sheets that would seem to fit various parts of Lavin. A couple times, he stops momentarily to check on Lavin.]...
  10. Wither Dracos

"Are you being honest, or are you just saying that? I don't wanna be rude, but I need to know exactly how it feels, so I can make it good enough."
  11. Wither Dracos

[After mending the metal into a curved armor piece (think of a smooth iron helmet, but larger), he moves the it over a pool of light blue water, lowering it into it to cool. After he does that, he brings it to Lavin, putting it on her back.] [The plate doesn't seem to block her wings, and is...
  12. Wither Dracos

[As the two walk into the Smithery, Wither points towards a large, circular platform made of smooth stone.] "Just sit there, if you don't mind." [Wither then goes towards a forge-like station, using a strange hammer tool to bend a large, silver plate of some sort of metal. The clanks of the...
  13. Wither Dracos

"Well, you don't need to explicitly help, but having you in there is gonna make things a lot easier." [He walks towards the Smithery.]
  14. Wither Dracos

[Um.....ok....so, the mysterious and not-at-all related creature has disappeared from sight, probably never seen again. Hooray?] "O....k....then.....so, uh... Lavin, you wanna hell me in the Smithery?"
  15. Wither Dracos

[As the sun finally rose up, golden light filled the vast land, leading many animals to start roaming the forest and mountain.] [However, the peace was cut short, as a familiar screech is heard.] "Uh oh."
  16. Wither Dracos

"You doing ok Lavin? How's your head?" (Wait are we back at the base or are we still walking or...)
  17. Wither Dracos

[Wither shakes off some of the.....stuff, and looks back at Alpha.] "*sigh* Of course. Lune, can you get Alpha? I'll handle Lavin."
  18. Wither Dracos

"Well, I had the idea of finding a way to shrink her down a little bit, so she can ride on my shoulders. That way, she could come with us, we can keep an eye on her, and she could possibly help us, maybe. Or is that not a good idea?"
  19. Wither Dracos

"I have a slight idea. I doubt it'll work, but it's the only one I have."
  20. Wither Dracos

"We really need to sort out this stuff with Lavin. If this gets any worse, she'll be even more of a problem in protecting her than the monsters we're supposed to be fighting! Anyone got any ideas on how to cheer her up?" [The hedgehog continued to slowly carry the dragon back to base.]
Back
Top Bottom