Search results for query: *

1. Wither Dracos

Looking for peeps to play a Modded Playthrough

Playing Terraria by yourself gets a bit boring. I'd rather have teammates to fail with than succeed on my own. (Wow that was cheesy) If any of you Terrarians feel like having the extra challenge of carrying a PC noob, here's your chance. Difficulty: Any (Thorium has the Calming/Antagonizing...
  2. Wither Dracos

PS4 Looking for people to play with

(If this isn't the right place to post this or I'm violating any rules with this let me know.) Yup. Looking for some people to make a multiplayer group/world thing. New world with new characters (and new ways to question your proficiency at games). Username on PS4: WitherDracos
  3. Wither Dracos

Game Mechanics Linking, a possible new mechanic for Rangers

My first (real) post. Huh, neat. Important note: This may or may not be entirely original. I'm sorry if this happens to be too similar to another post or idea. Also, the following idea is just a suggestion. In no way am I saying that this needs to be added. Thank you for understanding, or...
  4. Wither Dracos

An Introduction, I Think

Hi there! I go by Wither Dracos, most likely already explained by that box above me. (Unless it doesn't, in which case I don't know what I'm talking about) I've been a gamer almost my entire life, being interested in a wide variety of games, especially Terraria. I also like music, preferring...
Back
Top Bottom