Search results for query: *

1. アレックス

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

A crafting station made with paper and idk what. Paper's made with 5 bamboo near water.
  2. アレックス

Texture Pack Invisble White Torch and Invisible Duetto!

So, I made these for my own use, and share them to anyone who wanna use them. I know that the Echo Paint makes my texture packs kinda outdated, but hey, this you can use right away! Also, the Invisble Duetto includes the invisible white torch & invisible item frame. Invisible White Torch here...
  3. アレックス

Texture Pack Transparent & Truly Transparent Item Frames!

Transparent Item Frames changes the item frames to make them almost completely transparent! And, after thinking enough about it, I slightly changed it and made a made the "Truly" version of the texture pack, which makes them completely invisble :^). T.I.F Version Here! T.T.I.F Version Here!
  4. アレックス

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

It isn't working on the latest tmod 1.4 version, it only recolors the items and not the actual relics:( Edit: The centered version does work, idk why the normal one doesn't, but that's that. Amazing texture pack!
  5. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hola! Supongo que es un poquito tarde pero dejo esto para quienes necesiten la info en un futuro: El mod cambia la progresión del inicio del hardmode, haciendo que los minerales de paladio/cobalto aparezcan al derrotar al Muro Carnoso, los de Mythril/Oricalco al derrotar al primer Jefe Mecánico...
  6. アレックス

tModLoader Smart Doors (From 1.4)

Thanks bro, much appreciate it!
  7. アレックス

tModLoader Smart Doors (From 1.4)

Does anyone has a direct download link? Tmod is failing me rn and can't download it there
  8. アレックス

tModLoader JoJoStands

The Lunatic Mod has a item that only works if you are in complete darkness, so yes, there are a light sensor in some part of the game code
  9. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a question, the compability problem is solved?
  10. アレックス

tModLoader JoJoStands

it works like a revive, just that.
  11. アレックス

tModLoader JoJoStands

just search on the Mod Browser "JoJoStands" (this one )
  12. アレックス

tModLoader JoJoStands

what mobs drop hands? edit: I think the hamon is bugged, I used the Aja Stone Mask and hamon doesn't charge ;-;
  13. アレックス

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

select the auto update, close Terraria (not the CMD), press Y (for... Y E S) and wait
  14. アレックス

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I had that problem. What I did was delete Terraria and TMod Loader, then reinstall'em both from zero
  15. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

On the error report (At least mine), says it's because of a badly programmed tile or something with its coordinates. We have to wait until that get a fix, or download the 1.11.3 tMod Loader version to play with the Calamity.
  16. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't think so, I use always Cheat Sheet (and HEROS's Mod too), and they never give any incompatibility between them or any other mod. I would try it, but I can't load Calamity :( Maybe the mod is really buggy, we just have to wait to see if it gets fixed :/
  17. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is giving me (and to other players) troubles while loading the mod. Pls fix it
  18. アレックス

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Destroyer has like 8 seconds of immunity after it spawns, and personally, I don't think the Calamity Mod is the problem, try checking out another mods or deactivating the Calamity one to figure out where's the problem.
  19. アレックス

Love u, don't be sad :c

Love u, don't be sad :c
Back
Top Bottom