Search results for query: *

1. O

NPCs & Enemies a 2nd set of attacks or a special ability for monsters

for example, vultures! they fly and they move towards you to deal damage but WHAT IF they also have a "zoom"/"rushing" attack that they use? like.. their talons glow for a second and they "rush" at the player and deal extra damage? what about zombies? for example they can make a powered up...
  2. O

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

what do i do with the evolution points that i gain when leveling up weapons?
  3. O

what do i do with the evolution points that i gain when leveling up weapons?
  4. O

tModLoader TES Experience System

Hello, your mod doesn't seem to be in the mod browser. I can't find it. EDIT: I downloaded it from here Knightmarevive/TES
  5. O

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

wonderful mod, could you please add the ability to remove the bind-ed items though? perhaps an item to 'void the contract' or something similar, infact even a red X next to the items that I want to remove (inside the intrinsic menu)
  6. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

I found a bug, Right clicking on any item inside the storage heart will cause a crash, here is the crash error
  7. O

tModLoader Mod Helpers

sure :)
  8. O

tModLoader Mod Helpers

i found a bug, if you load the mod without internet connection it crashes the game. i tested it multiple times. I disabled all the mods i had, then i closed the game. I turned on airplane mode on my laptop then i open terraria and enabled the mod then reloaded. it crashed without giving an...
  9. O

I am not sure if this is a bug or something else but I have a character that has 200 Mana (I used mana crystals) and then I installed this mod. The mana got reset to 20/20 and Using any new mana crystals won't increase the mana at all. I made a new character and used mana crystals on him and my...
  10. O

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Hello! Amazing mod, I have been looking for something like this since forever! Thank you so much for making this mod! If it's possible could you please add these features? 1) When clicking on the arrows(<,>) or the + sign my character uses the currently selected item in the hotbar, In general...
  11. O

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Hello, Does the Unlimited Buffs item include modded buffs? like Calamity buffs etc?
  12. O

Would Moving the Sounds folder of terraria increase performance due to sound engine not working?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but i was wondering if i move the sounds folder of terraria and such pervent any sound from appearing, would that make the sound engine of terraria not work and therefore it won't use much RAM and also increase performance? I really don't mind sound because i got...
  13. O

tModLoader Learn By Doing

ah, i see. Well thank you for informing me.
  14. O

tModLoader Learn By Doing

please add a cap to jumping because i jump so high that it's really hard to move around.
  15. O

tModLoader The JoostMod

Hello, I am unable to download the latest update of the mod. When i click on the link it gives me "server not found". (I dont use mod browser in game because its always offline for me for some reason so i use the link from the http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php
  16. O

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hello, i am playing in single player with a brand new character and world and this bug occurs (it even occurs in old players and worlds) basically do you know the crafting station from this mod? the blue crystal box thing? It does not show any recipes that i can craft at all, i put my crafting...
  17. O

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

could you add the ability to search for buffs/debuffs? it gets tiring when i have to scroll to find what i am looking for and with my eye sight i am rarely able to find the buff i want. also some buffs do not work? usually buffs that don't have timers. like light pets and summons. also i think...
  18. O

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

hello, i ran into some bus, the Sell Slot mod doesn't appear ingame when i use krpg and the Auto Trash slot doesn't appear either (auto trash is a mod). also when i reforge items i can't get the old vanilla reforges :( only waterproof / brutal and so on and they look weak/weird? how can i add...
  19. O

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hi, This is weird and you don't have to do it but i was wondering if it's possible to make an item similar to " Spell Book - Time Gate" but with greater radius and the value of the time slow at max (to imitate time stop) and the item could be for "Testing purposes" if you don't want it to ruin...
  20. O

tModLoader a mod suggestion

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this but i wanted to suggest an idea for a mod. i do not know anything about modding though. so forgive me. I have three ideas. 1) Extra Inventory tabs (Basically having multiple inventories so that you can store more stuff) and the...
Back
Top Bottom