Search results for query: *

1. O

NPCs & Enemies a 2nd set of attacks or a special ability for monsters

for example, vultures! they fly and they move towards you to deal damage but WHAT IF they also have a "zoom"/"rushing" attack that they use? like.. their talons glow for a second and they "rush" at the player and deal extra damage? what about zombies? for example they can make a powered up...
  2. O

Would Moving the Sounds folder of terraria increase performance due to sound engine not working?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but i was wondering if i move the sounds folder of terraria and such pervent any sound from appearing, would that make the sound engine of terraria not work and therefore it won't use much RAM and also increase performance? I really don't mind sound because i got...
  3. O

tModLoader a mod suggestion

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this but i wanted to suggest an idea for a mod. i do not know anything about modding though. so forgive me. I have three ideas. 1) Extra Inventory tabs (Basically having multiple inventories so that you can store more stuff) and the...
  4. O

Wonderful game

Hello, I'm new to terraria. It's a wonderful game. It's really fun and I enjoy playing it alot.
Back
Top Bottom