Search results for query: *

• Users: Mars
  • Order by date
  1. Mars

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Interested to see some of the changes I didn't expect. Especially surprised at the Bee Sword's nerf. I know I'm probably in the minority here but I especially am grateful for the Reaver Shark change. I am a big fan of sequence breaking games, but this one felt too unfair. Being able to get...
  2. Mars

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I also found this visual circle to be quite distracting and frankly annoying, if the visual could be toggle-able, that would be even more helpful.
  3. Mars

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is it safe to assume that all the enchantments will eventually lead to another OP Soul that contains all of them, Prehardmode and then an Upgrade to Hardmode? ;) Also, would be nice if there was an item sold by the Abommination that spawns in the Slime Rain.
  4. Mars

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Could you maybe make an Armor Enchantment with the Mining Armor Set, perhaps include Hunting/Dangersense/Spelunker Potions and a Demonite level pickaxe or something, but it would be really nice to have great mining speed and mining buffs without having to wear the armor or worry about making the...
  5. Mars

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Since you responded so positively to that, I was wondering, maybe I could offer some other suggestions. Perhaps something like a gem chest? I'm always looking for rubies or sapphires for some modded crafting recipes, but I always have to go extractinate or go mining in order to get one, which...
  6. Mars

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Have you ever considered allowing the plant gatherer to gather other materials? I always find myself farming for pumpkins to farm the Pumpkin Moon, and it would be incredibly nice if I they just appeared in the chest. However, Auto-Chests is probably my favorite mod in the entire community, so...
  7. Mars

tModLoader Magic Storage

Whenever I use this, my OCD hates seeing 3 or 4 enchanted boomerangs without a prefix, and then there is a Quick or Shoddy one directly to the left of it not stacking. Would it be at all possible to add a button to the side that would clear all prefixes of everything in the storage? Thats kindof...
  8. Mars

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

When on the item browser, you can sort by mod, and whenever you left click the M statue, it cycles through the mods alphabetically (roughly), and this is very useful. However, sometimes I accidentally scroll past a mod that I'm looking for, and I have to scroll all the way through them again to...
  9. Mars

tModLoader Magic Storage

I noticed that whenever you place an item in the trashcan, while you have the storage heart open, it gets placed in the storage heart instead. I also noticed then when you place the storage heart on top of a storage component or something, then delete the bottom one, the storage heart will stay...
  10. Mars

tModLoader Magic Storage

Would you be at all interested in finding a way to connect the Storage Heart to Storage units with wire as a second option instead of through placing storage units between them. Perhaps even having them craft a new kind of wire with like 10 wire and a storage component, that can be placed with...
  11. Mars

PC Terraria 1.3.1 Collection Tracker

Are the Holy Waters (Unholy, etc.) supposed to be in the Tools and the Weapons sections? They're duplicated.
  12. Mars

PC Terraria 1.3.1 Collection Tracker

This is by far the best tool for Terraria I have seen since I discovered TEdit years ago. Thank you friend. I applaud you.
  13. Mars

Awh, you counted.

Awh, you counted.
  14. Mars

I require my Short Haired Stylist Aji. I will get it.

I require my Short Haired Stylist Aji. I will get it.
  15. Mars

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Add a gosh dang yellow and pink wrench. Also add treadmills or conveyorbelts.
  16. Mars

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Rip tshock Servers
  17. Mars

So excited to start up my 1.3 100% completionist playthrough.

So excited to start up my 1.3 100% completionist playthrough.
  18. Mars

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

I Highly Approve of my new planetary brethren.
  19. Mars

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

The Insane Farmers -Use 5000 total silt on an extractinator. -Collect every Mount -Collect every summoner staff -Collect every Pet -Complete a Stack of Platinum Coins
  20. Mars

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

Baih Baih Baih. When I played this the first time about 6ish months ago my goal was to collect all of the paintings. And I have to say, Waldo was a b**** to get to.
Back
Top Bottom