Search results for query: *

1. xELITOSOLDATx

Meh, why not, ask me what you will

I'm a male teen. I like to spend my days modding, playing games, and meeting new people.
  2. xELITOSOLDATx

tModLoader The Rise Of The Lunatics: A mod by xELITOSOLDATx and BlazerBurner

Welcome to The Rise Of The Lunatics! This work-in-progress mod is aimed at redefining Terraria from a sandbox to a fully functioning RPG game! Play through the untold story of the Lunatic Cult as the daring hero that saves the world! Goals: New NPC quest system: Receive storyline quests...
  3. xELITOSOLDATx

Meh, why not, ask me what you will

Seriously, I'm bored. Ask me anything you want
  4. xELITOSOLDATx

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Okay i fixed the item.name thing. I remember that now, thanks. I'm still having a problem with the autoload thing though. You have to go into your files in your steam folder and just make a shortcut using both the Terraria.exe backup and the modded file. If you right click on the file there...
  5. xELITOSOLDATx

Are you talking about installing tmodloader? **Read all of this before doing it, please If so... just go to the tmodloader website and then download the file. After you've done that open the file in file explorer or whatever you have. Before you do the next step, you need to make a backup of...
  6. xELITOSOLDATx

I'm having a problem finishing this code for my custom vanity head. When I type item.Name I get an error saying "Property or indexer 'item.Name' cannot be assigned to -- it is read only." Also, Autoload says "Cannot find a suitable method to override." Can someone tell me what is wrong with my code?
  7. xELITOSOLDATx

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

I had the same problem, and it's a really easy fix. Just launch your tmodloader version of Terraria click Mod Sources then click open sources. That will automatically create a mod sources file.
  8. xELITOSOLDATx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere to find out where to add it and couldn't find anything. This is very much appreciated.
  9. xELITOSOLDATx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey just wondering...where do I add my new recipe into my mod? Do I add it into the .cs file or one of the others? Also, if it is the .cs file, How and where do I add it in? I am using Visual Studio Community 2017. Also, how do I change the appearance of an Item I've created? (Lol sry I have so...
  10. xELITOSOLDATx

Stardust Summons: Dragon vs. Cells?

I feel the same. I like to use both. I actually think they were meant to work together as each makes up for what the other lacks. I don't like guardian though. He is highly underpowered, especially for hardmode. As for the farming thing, there are plenty of things you can farm. Here's a good...
  11. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

Ok then, thank you that is very helpful. I need a little help using it though.
  12. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

Okay I did that and got my world back finally YAAAAY! However, I lost looots of progress. Its nothing I can't earn back though. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in trying to help me. Thank you.
  13. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

Sure It says file does not have allowed extension or something like that. Okay I'm trying something. I'm just gonna try changing the type of file from a .bak file to a .wld file. Maybe that way I won't lose any progress.
  14. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

Yes it's there
  15. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

My world file is there but when I load Terraria my world is missing. The name of the file says My_Place.wld.
  16. xELITOSOLDATx

Introduction

Sup guys(or girls). I have a few years experience in Terraria and first started playing with my friends on PS3. My friend introduced me to it while he was playing on 3ds calling himself "The Official King of Terraria on 3ds". I just laughed and started playing myself. I now have Terraria on just...
  17. xELITOSOLDATx

Resolved World

I was playing Terraria on my PC when it just crashed. I thought it would be fine but when I reloaded the game my world was gone. I checked to see if the file was gone but it wasn't. I had it saved to the cloud so can anyone tell me if there is a way to fix this. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom