Search results for query: *

1. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Eyy, is that Mint I see? Yeah, it's a known issue with how Terraria on Mac/Linux is run. There's a workaround involving swapping out one of the library files in the Terraria directory on page 59 if you want to try that. #####Accidental Double Post##### I believe that's because imksushi's...
  2. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

I use Recipe Browser in modded gameplay, since some of the mods I use aren't very well documented as far as recipes go (or have too many items to keep track of them all). I remember the storage component is some iron and some wood, and then the storage heart requires emeralds and diamonds, the...
  3. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, sounds like the same issue a few of us have been having. There's a workaround I mentioned both on the last page and the page before it, and the devs are aware. I assume a permanent fix is in the works, though there hasn't been any update on that.
  4. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Sounds like a known issue. Are you running a Mac by chance?
  5. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

No problem! Glad to help.
  6. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

You'll have to go into your Terraria save data (on Windows it's "This PC\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader"), go into the Mods folder, and delete the MagicStorage.tmod file. I really think they should add a delete button and maybe a manual redownload button to the mod list, but it's whatever.
  7. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

This happens on both singleplayer and multiplayer? And have you tried reinstalling tModLoader and Magic Storage?
  8. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Huh. I actually hadn't noticed that. I had assumed from the way everybody was talking that they meant the recipes in the storage browser, not the recipes for the storage. That's what I get for not opening spoilers, I guess. **EDIT** And Burylown even said it was in the forum! How about that...
  9. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've seen a few reports of that throughout the forums, but I personally haven't come across the issue myself. Would you mind sharing your mod list, your Magic Storage and tModLoader versions, and what operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.) that you're using?
  10. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Take a moment to calm down, my guy. Explain your problem in detail. What version of the mod are you running? What version of tModLoader are you running? Do you remember having any other issues leading up to the blocks spontaneously deleting themselves? Did you maybe install a new mod, or modify...
  11. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac to test with so I'm unsure. It sounds like he should be able to go into where he installed tModLoader, open up the zip in the post I linked to, and extract the `libMonoPosixHelper.dylib` into the `osx` folder, but I could be completely wrong. Sorry I can't be...
  12. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Here's the link to the GitHub issue where the workaround I mention is explained: Having over 2000+ items stored in storage systems causes chunk "corruption" · Issue #41 · blushiemagic/MagicStorage
  13. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, there's an issue with the fact that Terraria uses a software library that technically only exists on Windows, and then they provide versions of it for Mac and Linux. Magic Storage seems to use a part of that library that isn't included in the version Relogic provides with Terraria, and...
  14. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

Not exactly, but I should have also thought to ask for that. What I meant was how you have the actual storage system set up, to see if maybe it's some bad interaction between the storage components. Looking at your mod list though, I'm curious if maybe ExtensibleInventory might be causing an...
  15. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

I'm not personally a dev, but I'll try to help as best I can. Could you maybe post a screenshot of your setup to see if I can reproduce it?
  16. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

I use Recipe Browser to make it a bit easier, but it still requires you to know at least one of the components you need, and you have to get it out of the storage, check it, put it in the storage, and then find the recipe. I like the idea though, recipe pages would at least make it a little more...
  17. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

So for those of us who have been having issues with Magic Storage not working in multiplayer for Mac/Linux, I have discovered that the developers are aware of the problem via an issue on GitHub (Having over 2000+ items stored in storage systems causes chunk "corruption" · Issue #41 ·...
  18. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

The only way I know of is to build out a new set and then hook them up using Storage Connectors. You'll need to move the storage heart though, since all the items will move to wherever the heart is. Otherwise, not as far as I know.
  19. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

From what I've seen, the only way you can have more crafting stations once you fill the UI is to build another crafting interface.
  20. B

tModLoader Magic Storage

You could be on to something. That sounds like the exact same issue I had. Let my try connecting to my Linux server from my Linux client box and see if I can reproduce the issue. -----EDIT #1----- It's definitely something related to non-Windows computers, then. I just tried connecting to both...
Back
Top Bottom