Search results for query: *

1. Major Cooke

I'm curious, do you have plans to update the Debuff Immunity mod to 1.4? And if not, may I do so...

I'm curious, do you have plans to update the Debuff Immunity mod to 1.4? And if not, may I do so with your resources?
  2. Major Cooke

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Even with the calc box disabled, the mod causes some serious lag issues during gameplay. I've had to disable it for the time being.
  3. Major Cooke

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Would you consider having Purium coins act as an ammunition for the coin gun?
  4. Major Cooke

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

This mod seems to interfere with Yharim's Crystal from the Calamity mod, which is a Last Prism-esque weapon. At least, it doesn't damage nearly as fast as it should be.
  5. Major Cooke

Yes, I am. I took a looooong break from Terraria but I've been around since Terraria's...

Yes, I am. I took a looooong break from Terraria but I've been around since Terraria's beginning, mostly. It's just on occasion that I flit back to here for a couple good weeks before going back to GZDoom modding.
  6. Major Cooke

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Agreed. Honestly, the whole anti-cheesing thing just needs to be let go. The power should be put into the hands of the player and not just assume their cheating out the gate just for lulz. The only experience being ruined if players cheese it, is their own experience. But if you try and...
  7. Major Cooke

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I hate the anti-cheese stuff so much myself. I came so close to beating her legitimately... I was just about to finish her off when I accidentally touched a blood orb and bam. Dead. She took a douche on me for too many hits. It pissed me off so much, I introduced a little side mod of my own...
  8. Major Cooke

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hell if I know. But talking with Dad Trampoline MKII on Discord, he came up with an alternative idea: Print off how many hits you have available left before you get douched on. Just a good ol' chat message in the text box similar to her chattering.
  9. Major Cooke

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Suggestion regarding Supreme Calamitas: Instead of killing the player outright if they legitimately survive 30 hits or take the underbar damage, have her simply despawn instead with a nope.avi message. I get the idea behind what it is, but killing them is the wrong punishment ...Especially if...
  10. Major Cooke

Items Star Cannon Upgrades

That actually is what I was referring to. Also, completely different topic. I'm talking guns and stars for ammo, it makes no sense to have a sword using ammo honestly. Especially when you have something as powerful as Star Wrath, Solar Flare or Meowmer.
  11. Major Cooke

We already have those. I'm talking about the cannon itself. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Star_Cannon I believe it could be turned into several extra tiers -- one mid-game, late game, and endgame variants -- all of them especially powerful for weapons. Since stars are much harder to come by, for...
  12. Major Cooke

That's not for me to decide. But one could go the route of the shroomite armor for example. I.e. could be like a rocket launcher, a sniper, a shotgun, a machine gun, etc. Though I suppose maybe for this variety, just a simple upgraded cannon would do the trick, where you then focus on...
  13. Major Cooke

I feel this has been neglected for a long time. Stars lose their value after a certain amount of progression is made and the star cannon feels utterly useless, which sucks truthfully. One could point out the star swords but I'm talking about star spenders for gunners. Also the star swords have...
  14. Major Cooke

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Patience is a virtue people. Occupy yourselves in the mean time with the need to grab that coin gun before the time is up, for example!
Back
Top Bottom