Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

Hey, uh, whenever I use this, first of all, it might just be that my computer is a potato, but the game just crashes after a certain point and closes itself.
  2. T

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

I actually liked Ultraconyx...You SHOULD try to make a new biome, maybe when you beat Ultraconyx (the boss), or maybe when you beat the Cosmic Decimator. I can't wait to see the new Remastered Ultraconyx! Also, could I get a link to the Discord server?
  3. T

tModLoader Erilipah

I remember Lunaemia's equipment being absolutely BROKEN. 50 Dmg for a bow that's basically PreEoC, and the Dagger didn't even do anything.
  4. T

tModLoader Osmium - Content Mod

If there's one thing I think goes hand-in-hand, it's Osmium and Iridium. You could totally make Iridium ore and items!
  5. T

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

Hey, I think the copper tools are well balanced, seeing you replace them as early as day one. Also, I play with MANY other mods, and I usually have a couple recipes for items, such as the Enchanted Sword, and the Enchanted Boomerang is something you almost ALWAYS get sometime during a spelunking...
  6. T

tModLoader TBC Meme Mod- Built-In Meme Machine for your own copy of Terraria!

Because the music in the actual meme starts BEFORE the guy actually gets wrecked, and the drops at the moment RIGHT before something just unlucky ruins someone's day, do you think that you could maybe decrease the time it takes for the music to start, like, a lot, or maybe just put in the "drop"...
  7. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yes! I'm having that problem as well...
  8. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I type even a LETTER into the crafting interface, and nothing pops up.
  9. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey! Um.. I'm having a problem with MagicStorage...can someone plz help?
Back
Top Bottom