Search results for query: *

1. Tacomancer

tModLoader [1.3] & [1.4] UpgradePlus - A Weapon (& more) Upgrade Mod

Ah, crit rollover is the internal name for the setting that rolls additional crits past 100% & disabling it should fix the issue - the weapon is just doing high enough damage that rolls wrap it back around to 0
  2. Tacomancer

Glad to hear it 👍 I don't have any plans to add dmg or crit chance sliders, but you can disable all weapon stats except crit chance, mana cost, & damage in the configs, there's also stat balance presets that disable some stats & lower all the others Do you have crit rollover enabled? High...
  3. Tacomancer

Sorry for the wait - It's out now for 1.4. The Github isn't updated with a 1.4 branch yet. Edit: Github should be updated to 1.4 with a 1.3 branch now.
  4. Tacomancer

UpgradePlus is a weapon gear upgrade mod inspired by Oempa's Equipment Upgrade Fight bosses and strong mobs to get tokens you can trade to upgrade your gear. Take your favorite weapons deeper into the game, grind past difficult bosses, level gear to ridiculous heights. Features: 1 Town NPC, 2...
  5. Tacomancer

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Likely EU calls ItemLoader.PostReforge() after doing it's upgrades and whatever calamity does when it hooks into IL.PR spits out a whole new item who just so happens to have the same custom name. Upgrade variable doesn't stick = no stats, no incrementing upgrade cost
  6. Tacomancer

tModLoader Touhou mod [WIP]

suggestions for okuu: inspiration from post moon lord boss that appears with the message "A heat wave warps the air around the land" the screen changes to be more blurry performs uncontrollable dive repeatidly, hitting the ground stuns her and she then turns and dives at the player she sends...
  7. Tacomancer

tModLoader Touhou mod [WIP]

so.. is this getting okuu or reisen?
  8. Tacomancer

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

<link removed by staff> can anyone tell me if the site works or not?
  9. Tacomancer

minecraft and zinneth weren't counted as viruses but ill take your word for it
  10. Tacomancer

why is it that Norton views it as a virus though?
  11. Tacomancer

I have a problem with the mod Norton thinks the terraria file that comes with the zip is dangerous and deletes it. is the terraria.exe file important? also if I don't need the terraria.exe file then how do I know the mod is installed? according to the wiki the only item I can bring to the guide...
  12. Tacomancer

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

beach balls can activate pressure plates (useful for making sports minigames) a wireless receiver/sender system for wires
  13. Tacomancer

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

I thought the format was in-game build and this was the thread for it?
Back
Top Bottom