Search results for query: *

1. Flaxes

Builds Iris's Creations Thread

Hello :) Here's new building Medieval Inn
  2. Flaxes

Didn't get bored? Here's a new building from me. Spaceport! Or it'll be good to call it a space station? Full view Right wing Monolith from Eve Online
  3. Flaxes

Game Mechanics Make a vertical world/seed

Perhaps, but I think we could do something like "floors" for each biome. Alternatively, we could create a regular world with standard generation (and special seeds), the only difference being that the world would be flipped vertically in terms of height and width. 🤔
  4. Flaxes

Game Mechanics Make a vertical world/seed

Well, after watching "Made in Abyss", I became incredibly curious, what if we make a similar world/seed in Terraria? As far as I know, the maximum size of a world in Terraria is 8400 in width and 2400 in height. Therefore, I would like to suggest to the developers to create a special world/seed...
  5. Flaxes

Actually not too much time, I guess approximately 20~ hours of real building
  6. Flaxes

Idk if someone else has built the Sagrada Familia, but I did 👀 Night time Day time Close up view
  7. Flaxes

New day and new building here 🌸 Day time and night time versions
  8. Flaxes

I'm alive c: kinda... Here's my new recently builded ship. Anlace-class, from Halo
  9. Flaxes

PC UI Resprite bug/issue

Steam or GOG: Both Single Player/Multiplayer: Both Operating System: Windows 10 Terraria Version: 1.4.3.6 (perhaps earlier too) Controls Used: Keyboard/Mouse The problem is that, in-game icons like "PanelBackground", "PanelBorder" works weird or doesn't work how they supposed to be. For...
  10. Flaxes

Sharing to you some of new builds I've done. 2022
  11. Flaxes

Hello there, I'm Iris and here you can look at the buildings that I have done over the years. Of course, they will all be different in quality, since after all we are people and we start with something. I hope this thread not looks horrible, heh. Nevermind, just enjoy with that. Some build's...
Back
Top Bottom