Search results for query: *

1. xtravisage

Connection lost every 5-10 minutes on dedicated server

I am also having the same problem over a steam connection between two people. Did you ever find a solution?
  2. xtravisage

PC Disconnecting every 10 minutes?

I'm trying to play the game with a friend and it's recently started having an issue where it kicks her from the server about 10 minutes after she joins. The issue started happening briefly before the 1.4.2 update, around March 20th. Validating local game files always causes steam to say "1 file...
  3. xtravisage

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Wait, didn't 1.2 go live at midnight everywhere? Why is this one different?
  4. xtravisage

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

I'm getting a Xenoblade vibe from the soundtrack. I like it.
  5. xtravisage

PC How did we survive back when...

How did we survive when the Magical Harp was the best magic weapon?
  6. xtravisage

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Okay. No, that's fine. Just do that, then. It's okay ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  7. xtravisage

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Well for one, every time I fight a boss like Golem, Fishron, etc. I will always get the item I actually want after everything else. Golem is stupidly stingy with the Picksaw, and Fishron has dropped so many freaking tsunamis when all I wanted was a tempest staff that I wanted to murder...
  8. xtravisage

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

I always put my best sword in the first hotbar slot, no matter what better weapons I might have. I also always keep torches in the 9th slot and some trash block in the 10th slot, even after I have a wisp and enough flight to never need building materials.
  9. xtravisage

So I just found out the new forums were launched ... a month ago! ...yay?

So I just found out the new forums were launched ... a month ago! ...yay?
Back
Top Bottom