Search results for query: *

1. Gwyniver

you can find the link for it on the home page for my mod, its at the bottom in the links...

you can find the link for it on the home page for my mod, its at the bottom in the links section, and the link has discord in front of it so you cant miss it.
  2. Gwyniver

tModLoader Autumn Realms TC (Help wanted)

sure, its nice of you to ask for help, al of the stuff you give me/ anyone else helping, we will keep it in some sort of idea list for future list. if you would like to see what we are doing go to the discord link in the front of this mod page. have a nice day/night Fortanono!
  3. Gwyniver

well thanks, if you would like to possibly get more info and see what is happening for the mod...

well thanks, if you would like to possibly get more info and see what is happening for the mod you can go to my discord, also im a going to put a list of things i would like sprited on the discord if you would like to start, check those out.
  4. Gwyniver

ok thanks creepchomper that is very helpful of you, just wan tto aslo say thanks for suporting my mod and have a nice day/ night. (will get to you when i need music)
  5. Gwyniver

memes are love, i put this here as i was bored
  6. Gwyniver

hey tovlyn, i just want to say that if you do ever want anything from tobbvald's tinkering just...

hey tovlyn, i just want to say that if you do ever want anything from tobbvald's tinkering just not changed in anyway unless you want to have changes for it than you can ask me, anyone else or make a mod with your ideas on your own, i just wanted to say this, thanks for reading have a nice...
  7. Gwyniver

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

oh hmmmmmmmmmmmm well it looks like something from adventure time.
  8. Gwyniver

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

hey derpo is this from adventure time? if so yesh! im even more of a nnneeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddd than i am now
  9. Gwyniver

Looking for coder! Ammomod with ALL ASSETS done.

looks good, hope it becomes a great mod!
  10. Gwyniver

A true update no.4 : Me and okiedoki999 on the discord server have started code in some of the item we have made into the mod! it will be some what hard to put out these mini updates as school is starting (School sucks). anyways thanks for reading, if you want to see more of what we are doing...
  11. Gwyniver

Hey Ai, just want to ask if you could possibley work on a ocean sword, underground sword, and a...

Hey Ai, just want to ask if you could possibley work on a ocean sword, underground sword, and a ice sword? if you can and do not have to deal with school then thanks!
  12. Gwyniver

Ayyyyyyy we got over 1'000 Views :confused:! thank you all who have come to check out and support the start of my mod, i will soon make a banner and (possibly) make a donation thing! once again thanks and have a good day/night...
  13. Gwyniver

Corinna's Mod

man this looks good also that gif is really cool, hope to see more come from this mod and have a nice day!
  14. Gwyniver

sure you can help, as you may know i have a discord so go there is you have questions :)
  15. Gwyniver

ok the link is fixed! also you and electroman will get credit for that sword and any other sprites you/electro make! oh also one more thing is im going to north Carolina today so if i dont do or say much today untell 8/9 then i will be travailing in meh dads truck
  16. Gwyniver

ok will get the link remade, also the sprite looks good as well. thanks for helping and i will tell you when the link is fixed
  17. Gwyniver

a Spoiler :D
  18. Gwyniver

a true update no.3 : Im making more sprites for my mod, will post some before summer ends. im still finding more people who are wanting to help and im still testing code to start the mod out :)
  19. Gwyniver

ok :)

ok :)
Back
Top Bottom