Search results for query: *

1. Raizen The Courier 💾👾🪓🌲

Raizen’s AMA Thread!

well then. I guess it’s about time I’ve made one of these! Raizen’s AMA Thread! I feel as if I will regret this for some reason Well then, go ahead and ask, kiddos! I’ll probably edit this and add most asked questions up here for ya guys and gals and everything’s and nothing’s. Stuff you...
  2. Raizen The Courier 💾👾🪓🌲

OOC shapeless character submissions

Thread 'Shapeless' y'know, just.. put em here and I check em.. No overpowered things though. As many limbs as you might want too aquatic, flying, land, human, boring humans. you choose what you are! so how it works is that I will role-play here as well, and you can too. But sometimes, I will...
  3. Raizen The Courier 💾👾🪓🌲

IC Shapeless

index.php Ok, so. While I was gone from TCF, I came up with my own custom little world. I think a role-play for it would be cool! So, down below, you shall hear of Osiris and its inhabitants... "The shapeless are seen in various human religion as either angels, messengers, or demons. They have...
  4. Raizen The Courier 💾👾🪓🌲

Drawings & Paintings Raizen’s Art Dump

Raizen’s Art Dump So uh hello! (That title is three different fonts why was I like that when I was young??) This is my art thread. I guess. It’s also dead? somewhat? I am currently taking requests! The requests are randomly chosen due to my picky attitude for random cool ideas I see so sorry...
Back
Top Bottom