Search results for query: *

1. MaxAstro

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Would it be possible to have a menu option to specifically disable the Frost Legion? Because the event is impossible to complete outside of the holidays, the "what to do next" indicator gets stuck on it. Small gripe, I know, but it bugs the completionist in me. :)
  2. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I suggest using the recipe guide mod. IIRC, though, it's the pirate captain banner.
  3. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I run Calamity also, so it's not that.
  4. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

That was definitely not my experience; I died every time that stupid laser hit me, so I never would have made it past WoF if I hadn't figured out how to dodge it reliably. I wonder if another mod you have is causing the laser to work differently?
  5. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I made it all the way past the Moon Lord on Revengeance+Eternal. It's definitely hard, but also doable. One big piece of advice is don't be afraid to do bosses out of order - in general, the Calamity bosses are much easier than the vanilla bosses in this mode, and can get you better gear...
  6. MaxAstro

Biomes & Nature Tiny QoL Suggestion Re: Ecto Mist

Most players know that gravestones are a thing, though, even if they die rarely. At least putting "grave" or "graveyard" in the name might get people thinking in the direction of "maybe I need to be near gravestones?"
  7. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I had this same problem, had to use Cheat Sheet.
  8. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I believe Calamity makes lunar pillar enemies drop fragments; it also causes them to spawn in the Space biome post-Plantera.
  9. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ah, so in other words Boss Checklist is lying to me, and I need to do more Calamity bosses before taking on Abominationn. Thanks!
  10. MaxAstro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So I'm currently doing a Fargo/Calamity Eternity/Reveangence run. It's been... interesting... but I finally beat the Moon Lord. Decided to try to take on the Abominationn and... HOW?! I literally die so fast I can't even figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think the longest I've lasted is 30...
  11. MaxAstro

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

I seem to be having a problem with Calamity's Skyline Wings (the prehardmode aerialite wings). Wing Slot seems to know they are wings - it won't let me equip them in normal accessory slots. However, it also won't let me equip them in the wing slot. :(
  12. MaxAstro

Biomes & Nature Tiny QoL Suggestion Re: Ecto Mist

Maybe the "Ecto Mist" crafting requirement could be renamed to "Grave Mist" instead, or something more likely to make the player think "graveyard"? I spent quite a while scratching my head, thinking "Ecto Mist" was some kind of new crafting station, before having to look it up.
  13. MaxAstro

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

That's a bit of a shame - I've been enjoying the progression of playing with a single upgrade-able weapon. Honestly, having played with several, most of the artifacts aren't overpowered; by the time you get to the point of needing to upgrade them, there are often better weapons available. It's...
  14. MaxAstro

In other news: I am starting to suspect that the Shard of Thanos might be slightly overpowered in combination with the Sanguine Glyph... XD I just beat Plantera on Expert+Revengeance with the Shard of Thanos 3. My strategy was "stand still and hold right click". His damage couldn't keep up...
  15. MaxAstro

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I had the same problem. The fix turned out to be the host killing Wall of Flesh in single player; it's the new world gen that causes the crash, I think. Once that's happened, you should be able to go back into multiplayer and kill it without crashing. Considering how easy King Slime is to...
  16. MaxAstro

Slight incompatibility between this mod and Calamity: The Spirit biome is not capable of overwriting the Astral Infection biome, but is smaller than that biome. In my world the Spirit biome formed exactly in the middle of the Astral Infection, resulting in my having no surface Spirit at all and...
  17. MaxAstro

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

Yeah, I can see how other items would be very hard to work in, and you are quite good at coming up with super creative puzzles with the items you do use. When I said "green gem" I meant the race at the far right; may have gotten the colors wrong. We actually ended up doing that one first. XD...
  18. MaxAstro

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

Thanks for the awesome map! My friend and I played it yesterday and had a blast. Here's my friend's official review: "I found the co-op map to be incredibly enjoyable, just as the last one. The integration of unique mechanics stemmed from otherwise previously innocuous objects and...
  19. MaxAstro

tModLoader Magic Storage

idk if you do any modding yourself, but the example files for TModLoader provide a relatively good tutorial for how to make a dependent mod. It's really handy for when you want to edit a mod but preserve the original. :) And for the record, I am 100% in agreement with you about not balancing...
  20. MaxAstro

tModLoader Magic Storage

...Or take route 3 and make a dependent mod that makes the edits in question, which is I think what I am going to do. :)
Back
Top Bottom