Search results for query: *

1. Togakiri

tModLoader Will tmodloader get good contrl in steamdeck with windows os?

I buy this steamdeck in second hand,it is windows11 And I was play terraria from PSVITA,and the longer time I play is in Nintendo switch,I think original terraria's layout is smiple,but don't know how tModLoader not supported steamdeck contrller and it doesn't have Official layout
  2. Togakiri

tModLoader Will tmodloader get good contrl in steamdeck with windows os?

I like to play terraria in handhale console,I was play terraria in switch But now I want to play calamity mod,so I buy a Steamdeck with windows os,but I noticed tmodloader just can not contrl with steamdeck contrller,it just crazy So any idea can play tmodloader in steamdeck?or will it get fix?
  3. Togakiri

Switch Can not lock world and character again

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/can-not-lock-world-and-character.112289/ It happend in 05-2022,now again Can this bug get fix?
  4. Togakiri

Switch Can not lock world and character

Last time only can't lock character,this time world can't get lock,too Can this bug get fix?
  5. Togakiri

Console Will we have more powerful dig tool?

Will...I feel drill containement unit is not so efficient.For a example,I want to digging tunnels like the picture,but it took me over 10hr and it is not finish. I mainly play switch version so i can't use calamity mod.I hope it will calamity DLC in console version.
  6. Togakiri

Console Will we have more powerful dig tool?

I love digging tunnels in new worlds,but I think tools available now is not so efficient,will new update have new powerful dig tool?
  7. Togakiri

Switch I can't lock my character in JP version

Here is video.I want to lock my character,but when I reset the game,lock is disappear Is that a bug?
  8. Togakiri

Switch Ranged Cursor on Switch Unecessarily Difficult?

In face,if you use some melee weapon which one have projectile, like Flying dragon or influx waver ,and all yoyo,it have same problem When I in a battle,I don't need a big range but move slow cursor
  9. Togakiri

Console Can we get a save options?

In the game,if you turnoff autosave,you can only use save&logout to save game,but sometime I just want to save my work process,I don't want to logout from the world,so can we got a optoons it just save the game and don't need to logout?
  10. Togakiri

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I hope Switch will have Chinese translation
  11. Togakiri

Switch So...English version will not update Chinese or Japanese?

Today I see a news about Terraria,It say the Chinese and Japanese vversion will launches on December,so the English version will not update Chinese or Japanese? By the way,I hate Spike Chunsoft ,they took three year but still doesn't update Terraria Japanese version on PS4,I do think it’s a...
  12. Togakiri

Switch So...English version will not update Chinese or Japanese?

Today I see a news about Terraria,It say the Chinese and Japanese vversion will launches on December,so the English version will not update Chinese or Japanese? By the way,I hate Spike Chunsoft ,they took three year but still doesn't update Terraria Japanese version on PS4
  13. Togakiri

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I am expect for console will have Chinese or Japanese
  14. Togakiri

Switch Want buy Shroomite digging claw,Influx Waver and Suspicious Looking Tentacle

I already get Shroomite digging claw and Influx Waver,now I try to get uspicious Looking Tentacle by myself,so thanke fou your kindness
  15. Togakiri

I hope 1.4 can have some weapon from Godeater

I hope 1.4 can have some weapon from Godeater
  16. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] How do I turn minion off?

Sometime I don't want to use minion,but I don't know how to turn minion off. It only go die or leave the world?
  17. Togakiri

Switch Sometime Influx Waver will not shoot beam

Sometime if you not move or not move cursor,Influx Waver will not shoot beam
  18. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] I can't open jungle chest

Oh,I forget it,sorry and thanks
  19. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] I can't open jungle chest

I get the jungle key,but some how I can't open jungle chest,and I try go to the other world,but the same,it just can't open Do anyone get this same problem?Should I have to make a new player?
Back
Top Bottom