Search results for query: *

• Users: Togakiri
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Togakiri

tModLoader Will tmodloader get good contrl in steamdeck with windows os?

I like to play terraria in handhale console,I was play terraria in switch But now I want to play calamity mod,so I buy a Steamdeck with windows os,but I noticed tmodloader just can not contrl with steamdeck contrller,it just crazy So any idea can play tmodloader in steamdeck?or will it get fix?
  2. Togakiri

Switch Can not lock world and character again

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/can-not-lock-world-and-character.112289/ It happend in 05-2022,now again Can this bug get fix?
  3. Togakiri

Switch Can not lock world and character

Last time only can't lock character,this time world can't get lock,too Can this bug get fix?
  4. Togakiri

Console Will we have more powerful dig tool?

I love digging tunnels in new worlds,but I think tools available now is not so efficient,will new update have new powerful dig tool?
  5. Togakiri

Switch I can't lock my character in JP version

Here is video.I want to lock my character,but when I reset the game,lock is disappear Is that a bug?
  6. Togakiri

Console Can we get a save options?

In the game,if you turnoff autosave,you can only use save&logout to save game,but sometime I just want to save my work process,I don't want to logout from the world,so can we got a optoons it just save the game and don't need to logout?
  7. Togakiri

Switch So...English version will not update Chinese or Japanese?

Today I see a news about Terraria,It say the Chinese and Japanese vversion will launches on December,so the English version will not update Chinese or Japanese? By the way,I hate Spike Chunsoft ,they took three year but still doesn't update Terraria Japanese version on PS4
  8. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] How do I turn minion off?

Sometime I don't want to use minion,but I don't know how to turn minion off. It only go die or leave the world?
  9. Togakiri

Switch Sometime Influx Waver will not shoot beam

Sometime if you not move or not move cursor,Influx Waver will not shoot beam
  10. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] I can't open jungle chest

I get the jungle key,but some how I can't open jungle chest,and I try go to the other world,but the same,it just can't open Do anyone get this same problem?Should I have to make a new player?
  11. Togakiri

Switch Want buy Shroomite digging claw,Influx Waver and Suspicious Looking Tentacle

I want to buy the three thing i said,you offer the price My Nintendo code:SW-5739-7457-4483
  12. Togakiri

Switch After update,Magic Lantern still not appearing when I equip it

My Terraria already update to 1.0.4 But when I equip Magic Lantern,it don't appearing.It have buff mark,but just not appearing In the other side,if i "use" Magic Lantern,it will appearing But when I die or leave the world,it will disappear,even you use it and equip it, it will not...
  13. Togakiri

Resolved [Switch] Hotbar can't get remember

I don'y know is this a bug or not,I set item in hotbar but it can't get remember,when I exit world I havt to reset hotbar everytime,it is so annoying I also buy Vita version before,vita's hotbar can be remember,I hope Switch verison can also do it
  14. Togakiri

Switch Want buy Shroomite digging claw and Influx Waver

I want to buy the two thing i said,you offer(coin) And I also want buy the eyeball light pet from Moonlord,you offer too My Nintendo code:SW-5739-7457-4483
Back
Top Bottom