Search results for query: *

• Users: Ririx
  • Order by date
  1. Ririx

hehe....dong... Dont* and Removed*

hehe....dong... Dont* and Removed*
  2. Ririx

i absolutely agree, since megaman battlenetwork 6 was the only one in the series that i decided...

i absolutely agree, since megaman battlenetwork 6 was the only one in the series that i decided to complete 100% after defeating the last boss, was a very nice journy, but i still wonder why there was a diffrent between the english and jap versions, not that i dong know why, i just dont believe...
  3. Ririx

Rocks*

Rocks*
  4. Ririx

i alrdy completed that game 8 months ago, altho such hints are alrdy given by the game it self...

i alrdy completed that game 8 months ago, altho such hints are alrdy given by the game it self, thanks. P.S : Gun del Sol rocka, in either Boktai or Battlenetwork
  5. Ririx

i am not gravity, nor that i am the one forcing you owo

i am not gravity, nor that i am the one forcing you owo
  6. Ririx

In the power of Physics... i command you to fall!

In the power of Physics... i command you to fall!
  7. Ririx

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/2014-relogic-terraria-halloween-contest-entry-thread...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/2014-relogic-terraria-halloween-contest-entry-thread.1979/page-9 litterly the last entry in this page owo"
  8. Ririx

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

nobody ever mentioned my entry TwT....
  9. Ririx

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

it actually shouldnt o3o, but thx for the reminder GoodLuck everybody!
  10. Ririx

not realy, i have been awarded by participating in the second halloween contest o3o... altho the...

not realy, i have been awarded by participating in the second halloween contest o3o... altho the results are still in progress o3o
  11. Ririx

Headless Horseman ( > *3* )>

Headless Horseman ( > *3* )>
  12. Ririx

Game Mechanics New skill for the steampunker: Disassemble!

havent played in a while, but mostly left clicks o3o but the price is kinda unfair, maybe just like reforging would be enough p3p
  13. Ririx

the second worst thing in the world is a black widow nesting behind your toilet...the first is...

the second worst thing in the world is a black widow nesting behind your toilet...the first is an ignorant proffessor
  14. Ririx

never noticed before o.o... guess i only care about modifiers on the accesories o3o
  15. Ririx

um? since when crafting a sword would give it an enchant modifier o.o?
  16. Ririx

Game Mechanics High customizability keys

but, wouldnt this allow us to use about 3 spells together? like shooting magnet sphere, a rainbow from the R.gun and switching back to your bat sceptre without even having them in your hot bar, which means that your whole inventory became a hotbar if you tactically memorize every number and its...
  17. Ririx

ik, i was just pointing out that i havent viewed the new one yet xD (still didnt play 1.2.4/1.2.4.1)

ik, i was just pointing out that i havent viewed the new one yet xD (still didnt play 1.2.4/1.2.4.1)
  18. Ririx

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

like this if you cry everytime...*sniffles* and yeah, i agree owo
  19. Ririx

He has a new sprite now?! O.O

He has a new sprite now?! O.O
  20. Ririx

i am Pc-less atm TwT... but i will put it in my willplay list, just like shovel night and...

i am Pc-less atm TwT... but i will put it in my willplay list, just like shovel night and darksouls and dont starve and terraria itself! o3o oh and does that mean you actually played monstermadness? one of the hardest games i ever played! p.p since i soloed it being the forever alone whilist it...
Back
Top Bottom