Search results for query: *

• Users: RiverOaken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RiverOaken

tModLoader (OUTDATED!!) The Living World Mod

Hello everyone! My name is RiverOaken. I am the developer and owner of the Living World Mod! Keep in mind that this forum post is a work-in-progress as well, and that it will be rewritten at some point in time. The Living World Mod The Living World Mod is a work-in-progress mod that aims to...
  2. RiverOaken

tModLoader Structures Mod

Welcome to the Structures Mod! I've been looking to revive it and I think now is the time! The aim of this mod is to add new structures around the world with new challenges and treasures to find Right now we are looking for some extra coders so if you're interested send me a message or join...
  3. RiverOaken

tModLoader Help Wanted) Exploration Based Mod

Hello everyone! My name is RiverOaken. I have worked and helped with multiple mods, including my own, Eartheater. I decided to restart the mod from scratch. Here are some of the things the first release will include; 5+ new structures 3+ unique monsters 5+ new blocks 5+ new walls 10+ new items...
  4. RiverOaken

Eartheater (Looking for Coders)

Hello. I've recently been looking into making a mod for Tmodloader. It's just for fun, so there's no theme. I can't wait to see how this mod will turn out, so why not join us and find out? Our Discord https://discord.gg/Z9fHtxt (screenshots coming once content is actually in game)
  5. RiverOaken

NPCs & Enemies NPC Parties

I've realized that the NPCs really don't do much. They sit around at home, pace around, and talk to people. Yet they talk about all of these grand adventures. What if they really could go on those adventures they long for? Introducing... NPC Parties! How cool would it be if a Nurse could...
  6. RiverOaken

Pixel Art RiverOaken's Messy Art

Hello! I'm RiverOaken. I'm new to this game, but I enjoy it a lot. I happen to be a pixel artist too. If you have a mod that needs sprites, contact me and I might consider. Anyway, I decided to put it all in one chunk, but if I make more sprites I will organize all of this. Thanks for checking...
Back
Top Bottom