Search results for query: *

1. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Tomb Crawler spawn-rate should be heavily reduced

I can’t agree more. It’s especially annoying in expert/master mode playthroughs, having too many of these spawn gets way too aggravating.
  2. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies The Collector - The Zoologist for Journey Mode Replication

I think this is a great idea; further encouraging the player to duplicate as many items as they can sounds great.
  3. Ghostly!!

Game Mechanics More World Customization Options

Terraria is an amazing game I have been playing for years. One of my favorite features is finding seeds that generate very strange worlds. However, I think it would be awesome to have a few more world customization options. I was thinking of an option where players can have access to a Seed...
  4. Ghostly!!

Game Mechanics More World creation "Option"

Seems like an interesting mechanic.
  5. Ghostly!!

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

YESSS THANK YOU FOR THOSE MULTIPLAYER/SPLITSCREEN FIXES!! I hated the infinite loading bug it made me very mad
  6. Ghostly!!

PS4 Will console get updates after 1.3+

Yay I can’t wait!!
  7. Ghostly!!

New track for 1.3.6!

I can’t wait!!!! I love the new track and the amazing animations!!!!!;)
  8. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Stone Carver NPC

that would be a cool idea...
  9. Ghostly!!

Ur welcome! Also, thx so much for the great advice!;)
  10. Ghostly!!

CC Creation Compendium #62

Amazing posts! My favorite is Snr.Jitaf’s meowmere!
  11. Ghostly!!

Great idea, but maybe he should attack with his hammer Or probably ur suggestion
  12. Ghostly!!

Hmmm... It would be a Hardmode NPC, and would spawn if you have destroyed at least one Mechanical Boss. Guys I have now posted this in the section NPCS and Enemies. Here is the link to the thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/stone-carver-npc.71087/
  13. Ghostly!!

Hi Guys! I have an idea for an NPC: I call it the Stone Carver! He will sell many Statues for you guys who love to use Mechanical Wiring. SELLS: At day time: Bunny Statue, Jellyfish Statue, Reaper Statue, Angel Statue, and Heart Statue At Night: Zombie Statue, Slime Statue, Skeleton Statue, and...
  14. Ghostly!!

Thanks!
  15. Ghostly!!

Hi Guys! I have an idea for an NPC: I call it the Stone Carver! He will sell many Statues for you guys who love to use Mechanical Wiring. SELLS: At day time: Bunny Statue, Jellyfish Statue, Reaper Statue, Angel Statue, and Heart Statue At Night: Zombie Statue, Slime Statue, Skeleton Statue...
  16. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Hunter NPC

NP dude!
  17. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Ninja NPC

I agree
  18. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Ninja NPC

Great idea!
  19. Ghostly!!

Sprites New Clentaminator Solutions

I think that the first three are awesome, but the last is OK.
  20. Ghostly!!

Blocks & Decoration Jungle Furniture

Hi everyone! I had an idea. I call it the jungle furniture! You can make it with Rich Mahogany and Vines. Here is what you can craft for the set: Vine Wall Crafting: 5 Vines equals 4 vine walls Vine Block Crafting: 10 vines for 10 vine blocks Jungle Chair Crafting: 10 Rich Mahogany and 5 Vines...
Back
Top Bottom