Search results for query: *

• Users: Ghostly!!
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ghostly!!

Game Mechanics More World Customization Options

Terraria is an amazing game I have been playing for years. One of my favorite features is finding seeds that generate very strange worlds. However, I think it would be awesome to have a few more world customization options. I was thinking of an option where players can have access to a Seed...
  2. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Stone Carver NPC

Hi Guys! I have an idea for an NPC: I call it the Stone Carver! He will sell many Statues for you guys who love to use Mechanical Wiring. SELLS: At day time: Bunny Statue, Jellyfish Statue, Reaper Statue, Angel Statue, and Heart Statue At Night: Zombie Statue, Slime Statue, Skeleton Statue, and...
  3. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies Stone Carver NPC

Hi Guys! I have an idea for an NPC: I call it the Stone Carver! He will sell many Statues for you guys who love to use Mechanical Wiring. SELLS: At day time: Bunny Statue, Jellyfish Statue, Reaper Statue, Angel Statue, and Heart Statue At Night: Zombie Statue, Slime Statue, Skeleton Statue...
  4. Ghostly!!

Blocks & Decoration Jungle Furniture

Hi everyone! I had an idea. I call it the jungle furniture! You can make it with Rich Mahogany and Vines. Here is what you can craft for the set: Vine Wall Crafting: 5 Vines equals 4 vine walls Vine Block Crafting: 10 vines for 10 vine blocks Jungle Chair Crafting: 10 Rich Mahogany and 5 Vines...
  5. Ghostly!!

Items Mythical Blade

Hi guys! I was thinking about a great weapon. I call it the Mythical Blade. This weapon takes 260 damage. It’s critical strike chance is 10%. The melee speed is Very Fast. The Mythical Blade can be crafted with a Terra Blade and a Star Wrath. Once you press the attack button, the Terra Beam that...
  6. Ghostly!!

NPCs & Enemies deleted

Deleted
  7. Ghostly!!

Console Hey, Guys!

I just joined Terraria Forums, because I love Terraria SO much that I even killed every boss in the game! (Not lying!) I just want to say "Hi!" to the Staff and community! P.S.: Terraria is SO MUCH BETTER than Minecraft!
Back
Top Bottom