Search results for query: *

1. Flakheart

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I searched for this, so apologies if it's already been answered: How does the Dirt Rod 2.0 decide what to fill and what not to fill? And how does it decide what to fill with? Testing in my world, I'm getting some odd and seemingly inconsistent results. Trying to fill up a desert surface...
  2. Flakheart

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

It definitely overloads the shop inventory of Mechanic though. Neat idea but tries to add too many things, and heaven help you if you have any OTHER mods that add items to the mechanic :)
  3. Flakheart

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Haven't yet, no. Running Calamity on Revengeance mode, so I'm getting some architecture in place before I pull the WoF trigger. I'll keep that in mind though, thanks!
  4. Flakheart

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Edit: Disregard, I re-read the biome section of the original post, and now I understand that corruption doesn't override crimson. D'oh! I was just very unfortunately not getting many corruption catches because of the overlap. ----------- I know this isn't quite an active thread, but hoping...
  5. Flakheart

I'll check through my other mods, see if one of them might be causing the issue. There are way more than 2 items from MechTransfer in her shop inventory in my world. Will report back shortly. EDIT: Apologies, I had MechSeller installed as well. This is what happens when I go on a mod...
  6. Flakheart

I tried searching for this, but it seems this mod is overloading the inventory of the Mechanic NPC. Can you have less items buyable and make people rely more on crafting from base components?
Back
Top Bottom