Search results for query: *

• Users: MrP
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrP

**REPORTED** Choppy Soul in a Bottle animation

The various Soul in a Bottle lanterns have choppy animations, as if a frame is being skipped. As near as I can tell, they’re looping through a cycle of three frames, but I believe there should be four frames.
  2. MrP

Searching for optimal NPC housing

NPC Housing and the Quest for Optimality Since Journey’s End released, a lot of people have discussed and shared their ideas for the optimal NPC housing arrangements to keep everyone happy (and, not incidentally, keep their prices low). I… uh, may have gone full maths/computer nerd on the...
  3. MrP

Painting Swatches

MrP's Paint Swatches A Builder's Resource Introduction Each swatch shows how the various paints look on a particular block and its corresponding wall (where applicable; some are block-only or wall-only). On the left is a 4×4 chunk of the regular block, and on the right is a 4×2 chunk of the...
  4. MrP

Builds MrP's Builds

I don't claim to be much of a builder, but I've put together a few things I'm pleased with over time. Comments and criticism are very welcome! A lot of them have been inspired by the work of others that I've seen here, on Reddit, or on the internet at large. I'm particularly a fan of @Eiv...
  5. MrP

Game Mechanics Party Center output

At present, the Party Center can be wired up to be activated/deactivated by a switch. I'd like it if it also sent a signal when activated/deactivated, either by the player or by a random NPC party starting and ending. This was inspired by my current overly ambitious build: the Party Room. With...
  6. MrP

PC Hello all!

I've been lurking around here for quite a while, but I thought I'd finally sign up. The new member guide said to post an intro here, so... here it is? I largely come here to check out others' builds and ideas, and things like the Creation Compendium, and hopefully I'll have something to...
Back
Top Bottom