Search results for query: *

1. NthingToLose

Resolved [Mobile] Help!! NPC's don't move in!!

I had to add a second layer of dirt on mine before he did
  2. NthingToLose

It was the Truffle and he finally moved in I had to add more mushroom dirt area before he did.
  3. NthingToLose

Mobile What is about Guides dialogue?

I have seen this before can't figure it out. Here is a SS
  4. NthingToLose

Ya i understand that. But they don't try to move in until you have met the criteria. I have a guy who i get the message for "M wants to settle down" but he doesn't. You don't get the merchant message for example until you meet the criteria. After you get the message until you have a room...
  5. NthingToLose

You mean table table, chairs, light source, walls and such? yes Many of the other NPCs have moved into different rooms after being killed. They have cycled around. So right now i have rooms open that some NPCs already lived in before. Yet this M guy still says he wants to settle down then never...
  6. NthingToLose

I have this problem currently. Every NPC moves in no problem including party girl, santa, pirate etc. However there is one NPC with a name that starts with M that always wants to settle down and never moves in. I have like 4 rooms available. Not sure the problem. I've even recently had like 4...
  7. NthingToLose

What is your saddest moment in Terraria?

LOL this is something that terrifies me. I am always even right after i click to delete a world second guessing myself. "ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE!? WHAT IF I MISCLICKED??!"
  8. NthingToLose

Mobile World expansion

It is screaming fast and smooth on ipad air 2 with A8X chip, 64-bit archeticture with a few gigs of ram. Was really buggy and nearly unplayable on a samsung galaxy s3. Works acceptable on an iphone 5 but screen way too small for any enjoyment. Screaming fast and smooth on iphone 6 plus screen...
  9. NthingToLose

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

i did 300 presents before hardmode just like mostly the green and red blocks, few bars here and there. Went to hard mode and got a snow globe today.
  10. NthingToLose

Mobile Door bug

I've lost a few doors. I figured it was blood moon invading and knocking my doors off then I loggout before fixing them. but i have no idea. I have lost 2 doors
  11. NthingToLose

Mobile World expansion

Big big big world i'd be way down for. Can work like say Starcraft 2. If you have X or older device have to turn down graphics and modeling. If you have alienware lets say you can turn on everything. Well in Terraria could do the same thing. If X older run smaller size world. If newer device can...
  12. NthingToLose

Mobile Need help with Mimics

I have seen mimics on iOS.. No idea how to solve OPs problem tho. @Kenan2000 seems to know
  13. NthingToLose

Mobile Terraria on the galaxy s3 mini

Lol so defensive. Obviously an update was going to come. Re: First post.. It isn't an e-:red: measuring contest between devices. Just was saying what everyone was observing. Glad you guys get to play now too. Isn't it awesome?
  14. NthingToLose

Ya after 55 pages of people complaining about Android in the 1.2 thread i am skeptical what @Celtique was saying.
  15. NthingToLose

With the 1.2 update?
  16. NthingToLose

iphone 6 it is beyond screaming fast on. There is no lower frame rates ever. Have a buddy on a droid his crashes all the time. Just my two cents on what I have personally seen. Im sure 505 will be patching the droid situation tho so could improve. But as of right now 1.2 doesn't even work on droid.
  17. NthingToLose

Mobile 1.2 Character

Hey thanks bud! I have a lot i still want to do but it is coming. So fun. Next i gotta build my master bedroom with spawn point up top. I like having really high spawn point at the top of the fort then can launch West or East with ease. I like the mushrooms over your house on the left
  18. NthingToLose

Mobile 1.2 Character

My new fort on 1.2 thus far
  19. NthingToLose

Mobile Dayblooms on ios...

I find them all the time on my iOS
  20. NthingToLose

Mobile Trophy Drop decreased?

I just fought 12 Eyes no trophy :(
Back
Top Bottom