Search results for query: *

1. nalonnareik

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Hey, this mod's getting quite big now and it's annoying trying to look through the changelog whenever I'm unsure how to get an uncraftable item. Would it be possible to set up an Official AlchemistNPC Wiki?
  2. nalonnareik

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I find that after clicking on some items in the recipe browser (Adamantite Enchantment from Fargowiltas is one) my game freezes for around 10 seconds when picking up an item or opening my inventory. This continues until I either restart tModLoader (doesn't reliably fix the problem) or disable...
  3. nalonnareik

It's a damage type unique to the Paradise Lost.
  4. nalonnareik

How do I get the Ban Hammer?
  5. nalonnareik

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How do I get monster tokens?
  6. nalonnareik

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The only thing in the source code zip file is a REAEDME that has "# ThoriumMod". Nothing else. Is it supposed to be like this?
  7. nalonnareik

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does anyone have a link to this mod's Github page?
  8. nalonnareik

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

They are grindy because they are so ridiculously powerful. And anyway, a lot of mods add ways to make getting rare items easier (e.g. IMKsushi Mod)
  9. nalonnareik

The Twilight Legging, Twilight Wings and Paradise Lost Wings don't give the buff or lighting from the Big Bird's Lamp. Is this intentional or a bug?
  10. nalonnareik

ok. I figured it was a bit overpowered.
  11. nalonnareik

Is there any way to get the Last Tantrum without cheating it in?
  12. nalonnareik

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

I can only use the calamity fruit once
  13. nalonnareik

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

could you make it compadible with the blood orange, miracle fruit, elderberry and dragonfruit from calamity?
  14. nalonnareik

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

You can go to the tModLoader discord here for help.
  15. nalonnareik

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Also, I can't figure out how to get my accessory to act like the jellyfish necklace.
  16. nalonnareik

How do I get my shield texture on my character? my item sprite is named HeatShield and my on-character sprite is called HeatShield_Shield. I keep getting this error: c:\Users\Kieran Nolan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NalonMod\Items\Accessories\HeatShield.cs(9,76) : error...
  17. nalonnareik

Thanks. Do you know what the rocket time of frostspark boots is, and how to make the accessory show frostspark boot particles instead of rocket boot particles?
  18. nalonnareik

I am trying to make something that acts like the lava charm, but the lava time doesn't go down. Can anyone help me? using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace NalonMod.Items { public class HeatShield : ModItem { public override void...
  19. nalonnareik

Thank you so much. I had spent ages trying to get it to work, but now it does. And thanks for the info about the debuff time too.
  20. nalonnareik

I keep getting this error: c:\Users\Kieran Nolan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NalonMod\Items\StingerBlade.cs(31,33) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Player' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Back
Top Bottom