Search results for query: *

1. Thorn1928

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Thank you so much! I just came back to say in a text editor creating a new line in the text (pressing enter) makes it work! - For example in the file I have typed: - Ingame it comes up as: Hope these posts help others experiencing the same thing! :)
  2. Thorn1928

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

For some reason on the en-US.csv file I cannot create a new line for item descriptions. For example in the file I have typed: ItemTooltip.GuideVoodooDoll,"...../nYou are evil" But ingame it comes up as: ...../nYou are evil I have tried removing the quotes, using both '/' & '\', and adding a...
  3. Thorn1928

Plantera Expert Mode

I beat plantera on expert with 3 other people XD it was amazing. IF you mouse over plantera with a yo-yo it does insane dps!
  4. Thorn1928

PC Bug Report for Multiplayer Lags in 1.3

During 1.3 i could run the game, now during 1.3.0.8 i cant run it buttery smooth?!?!?
  5. Thorn1928

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Hey guys lets have a count of how many people used staffs instead of staves!
  6. Thorn1928

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Sorry for the dissapointment this was my house on my first 1.3 playthrough...
  7. Thorn1928

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Hello Lord Pine, I was wondering if I could request something. Could you sprite a clot themed beggar for me? Thank you
  8. Thorn1928

The Game of Bad Suggestions

superman 64 is a perfect game!
  9. Thorn1928

Is Terraria 1.3 as a whole more unoptimized/laggy compared to before? (multiplayer low fps)

I had the same problem as i was the host of the game. But i was also running full screen so try and play in windowed mode. because when i switched to windowed mode it stopped all lag for me. also try and test between on and off for frameskip.
  10. Thorn1928

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Well, yeah. I took a duck, ripped it apart, and sewed it back together in a random fashion. TY <3 BBY
  11. Thorn1928

Its a thing from homestuck. Thats all i know. I only read/played a little bit of it.
  12. Thorn1928

can you please watch this video and make a duck based off of what you saw this is just one of those lil fun things. in other words i want a very strange duck.
  13. Thorn1928

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

Please dont get ebola! Its a new year!!! LIVE!!!!
  14. Thorn1928

Thanks so much, sorry I Couldnt respond. I was grounded because 3 failing grades but I Passed my finals, so Im not Failing anymore. :sigh:
  15. Thorn1928

Hey friend, Derpo, I have yet another sprite for you to do. Im making 2 suggestions you choose 1 so its a surprize :p but 1st suggestion a red wolf in terraria style. My second request would be clot in a hoodie, Like you did previously, I was wondering if you could have hood up and hood down &...
  16. Thorn1928

Thanks so much, Looks booty-ful, Love it. I want to learn how to sprite like you and @Sir Cutswood you guys are the best!!!
  17. Thorn1928

Art backwards is Car

MMM pie
  18. Thorn1928

NPCs & Enemies Biome-Themed NPC Lines?

Yeah they already added Mourning wood, so they can add some secret perverted line like...... nevermind.. children are present, imma not try to say anythin bout it anymoar.
Back
Top Bottom