Search results for query: *

1. YaBoiXefros

Xbox One Screen safe area slider needed

I really think you guys need to add a slider to set the safe area. I am unable to play terraria well at the moment due to everything being cut of the tv edge.
  2. YaBoiXefros

Xbox One Is there going to be a safe screen setting?

I found out how to change the screen size, but when i press the button, it just says "feature not available"
  3. YaBoiXefros

I don't think thats the one, but i belive i've found the model number. Its KDL-32L4000
  4. YaBoiXefros

Im looking forward to the block swap thingy. It'll make building alot easier... well... when my inventory isn't running off the edge of the screen
  5. YaBoiXefros

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Is there gonna be a screen safe area slider, to stop your inventory, hearts, mana and everything else from going of the edge of the screen, that would be neat
  6. YaBoiXefros

Sony bravia 26 inch LED tv... i think. It's the same as the tv in this image. I hope this helps. You said something about making sure it's requested, and making sure pipeworks knows about it. Is there somewhere i should share this idea... other than here of course
  7. YaBoiXefros

I really miss playing terraria, because my HUD trails off my screen edge. And there is nothing in my xbox or tv settings to fix it
  8. YaBoiXefros

I don't mean to sound needy or rude, but how hard can it be to implement a screen safe area slider in the settings. Tvs like mine don't have those luxerys, so i rely on the game letting you set the safe area.
Back
Top Bottom