Search results for query: *

• Users: Cal_3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cal_3

tModLoader Epic Sauce Community Mod Jam

Hello Terrarians, As the thread's title states, I am starting a community mod jam. Anyone is free to join in and contribute in the Discord posted below. Even if you can't code, you are still welcome to help with sprites, ideas, and testing. This mod is going to be rather extensive, but with a...
  2. Cal_3

tModLoader Kaizo Terraria

KAIZO TERRARIA Kaizo Terraria is a mod for tModLoader that aims to make the game frustratingly hard. Are you up for the challenge? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHANGES...
  3. Cal_3

tModLoader Favorite meme mods?

I am looking to create a massive pack of meme mods, no matter what size, to see how long it takes before my world breaks. So far I have my own Memes Unleashed, MaxStackPlusPlus, The Cartoon Mod, Fargo's Soul Mod, Fargo's Mutant, and JoostMod. The latter three I consider borderline since they...
  4. Cal_3

tModLoader Memes Unleashed

+=+=+=+=+=+=+ MEMES UNLEASHED +=+=+=+=+=+=+ Hello my fellow Terraria gamers. After a very long hiatus and many, many error fixes, Memes Unleashed is once again available on the Mod Browser. This mod has: --300+ Items-- --5 Town NPCs-- --1 New Biome-- --13 New Bosses (5 Post-ML)--...
  5. Cal_3

tModLoader Promethium Mod (Help wanted!)

Hello, I'm Cal. You may know me from making Memes Unleashed. I've started work on a serious project called the Promethium Mod. The mod currently has one release of about 20 items and little support, so any help is much appreciated as we prepare for the first fully implemented release on the mod...
  6. Cal_3

Spriters Needed!

Hiho! With Memes Unleashed coming close to 20,000 downloads, I figured I'd post a brief message. Since the mod's beginning, I've been looking for talented spriters to help take this mod's quality to a more appreciable level. Although MU isn't to be taken seriously in any way, I'd like it to...
  7. Cal_3

The Great Memes Unleashed ARG!

Competition closed--- Stay tuned for more
  8. Cal_3

Memes Unleashed Mod

Please delete this page there's a new one
Back
Top Bottom