Search results for query: *

• Users: Zenas
  • Order by date
  1. Z

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

You know you can recover your character by going to your save folder and renaming the backup, correct? The game autosaves every ~10ish minutes. So your lost gameplay is relatively small.
  2. Z

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Did you test this without any mods enabled, to make sure it is not a mod causing it instead of tAPI itself? Been doing some testing last night / just now on melee attack speed, because i had suspicions that it wasn't functioning correctly: Tested with only Shockah's Tooltip mod to check if...
  3. Z

I've been playing with them for a while now, yes, they do work. But make sure of 2 things: - Switch away and to the weapon again, to force recalculation. I know at least the tooltip often won't update till you done that. - If you are using Accessory+, I've posted a few posts above that slots...
  4. Z

You... forgot? Didn't see that one coming. Guess it happens to the best. Here is to hoping working on your mods comes sooner then later. Been enjoying the heck out of this. <3 Unzipping the mods, there seem to not be any icons. Nor does the ModInfo file point to any. This is something I found...
  5. Z

No idea if you are already aware of it, but when using both Accessory+ and Suffixes, the suffixes don't work on the bonus accessory slots. Will this be fixed / bridged? As it is a bit of a shame. :( Edit: Recompiling mods it seems that when recompiled mod icons are gone. Something I'm missing...
Back
Top Bottom