Search results for query: *

1. Relinies

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

As far as I'm aware, they can't be made. They spawn in the Reach, however. I usually get 2-3 Altars per world.
  2. Relinies

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

One of the weapons in this mod doesn't work. The Icy Gale says it fires 2 homing projectiles, but it fires 3- and none of them are able to hit. They home just fine, however. I noticed this bug when I first obtained the weapon, one version ago. The weapon began working when I updated, but it...
  3. Relinies

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Okay, so I'm having a weird issue. I've killed Plantera a bunch, gotten a small stockpile of Hearts of Nature. However, right clicking them individually, doing so after restarting the game, emptying my accessory slots, filling them, whatever. I can't get the 7th accessory slot to be added...
  4. Relinies

tModLoader Magic Storage

Also, I had a bit of a request. Can you make it possible to search for things in the description of an item? For example, if I wanted to find the Grappling Hook but for some reason didn't remember its name, I could still search for the description in its tooltip, so that if I typed "Get over"...
  5. Relinies

tModLoader Magic Storage

I found a crash How to reproduce: Search for anything such that only a single item shows up (I did this twice accidentally with Guide Voodoo Dolls, and a Blowpipe). Then, right click that item out of the storage. Instant crash to main menu. This also functions on stacks of items, so long as you...
  6. Relinies

Wavebank Earthbound Custom Wavebank

I updated the Wave bank! Onett Night 1 now replaces Welcome Home as the Night theme, and Sanctuary Guardian replaces Onett Night 2 as the Pumpkin Moon Theme.
  7. Relinies

For the Night theme, I'll give it a try! For the Desert, Bazaar is the name of Scaraba's theme And I'll give Sanctuary Guardian a try for the Pumpkin moon. I think that will fit far better than my choice, but I never really considered it cause I didn't think of the Pumpkin Moon as a boss.
  8. Relinies

Earthbound is one of my most favorite games of all time. It's a true masterpiece, and is home to some of my favorite musical tracks of all time. At some point, I was wondering to myself what Terraria would be like with Earthbound's soundtrack. A game I've sunk so much time into, with my favorite...
  9. Relinies

PC Starscream's hoarding box

Do you have a Sextant or Weather Radio?
  10. Relinies

PC Sextant and Weather Radio

The Fisherman is being extremely fickle about giving me the Sextant or Weather Radio. That's all I have left to get.
  11. Relinies

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

I spent four hours, pouring over the new content in the trailer, trying to identify what was new and what was not. Plus some speculation. Here's a Drive version. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t7ufC7TVrvhLAUtnbWScy5lbuoc0_DBjekG06bD54PQ/edit
  12. Relinies

Wavebank Maplestory Wave Bank

Oh man, Maplestory music. Always hits me hard with some crazy nostalgia. I loved that game so much when I was little. And this mod pack has some great choices for songs. I can identify where the songs came from just hearing a few seconds of them, too, so you definitely picked some iconic songs...
Back
Top Bottom