Search results for query: *

1. Shu-jico

Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Terraria: The AAAnime Series Produced by LEinfors Sponsored by: Luxury Shampoo why do they look like girls all of them except the witch doctor but hey you uploaded art and thats one hell of an act
  2. Shu-jico

Ask A Stupid Question...

It wasn't bold enough. What is Obama's last name again?
  3. Shu-jico

PC What Is Your Funniest Encountered Weapon You Have Ever Used?

Wand of Sparking Context: Is this for the fireplace?
  4. Shu-jico

Hello there

I am sick of living. Also, welcome to the forums! We all love the support of the community, so make yourself at home! It is a lonely, dark night out.
  5. Shu-jico

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

//Creepy disturbance, ignore this for your own good... // // //I am aware of my non-existence.
  6. Shu-jico

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

//I watch from the shadows.. //double slash in JavaScript means its a message only readable via opening the file, not part of the script
  7. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

*shakes the book again* You're a ghost, yet H20 beats you. I use the book AND my poison water gun.
  8. Shu-jico

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesn't use the Terraria Forums
  9. Shu-jico

Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

worqs everytim
  10. Shu-jico

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesn't look :red:ed and about to stab himself on purple grass Is not pixellated
  11. Shu-jico

Blocks & Decoration Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

I saw this a long time ago but didn't give a sh-- because I had other "Random Page" stuff to do. Good job actually posting this. Having to change it though.. sounds like 1.4, doesn't it?
  12. Shu-jico

Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

I played Mobile on so may different versions and I totally agree with what you're saying. It's an extremely convenient trick because doors open when you're near one [will always happen, like it or not] so grappling on a door is basically running. If you used a multi hook and made a bridge with...
  13. Shu-jico

Brixtan's Expert Hardcore Guide

I may have finished Terraria normally on expert [~100 hours] but this inspires me to do a playthrough on expert hardcore. Very useful stuff.
  14. Shu-jico

New Broken World

Wants to break time and space by showing Checkerface his dead body.. but can't. I slap the lava slime twice to hopefully kill it. The dragon stares at me with gleaming curious eyes.
  15. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

The so-called squid dood, being busy with school requirements, answers late. *translator sounds* I'm a squid with stuff, nothing else to doubt. I'm leavin.. you should watch out. Ah geez, my 20HP... I use all available intelligence and.. USE THE BOOK FROM THE KRAKEN!
  16. Shu-jico

The Wasteland…

I prepare my glaive in case something goes terribly wrong and begin walking away from the castle..
  17. Shu-jico

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"NPC noises from a stardew-filled valley"
  18. Shu-jico

New Broken World

I gain the best idea ever. In 2 seconds and multiple movements, Checker's body is now underwater, and I lie on the dragon, unnoticed..
Back
Top Bottom