Search results for query: *

• Users: Anhrak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Anhrak

Mod threat titles

Just a very small idea; would it be an idea if Mod creatores could apply a tag to show the most recent Terraria game version their mod works? Atm it's really annoying to quickly find what mods are compatible for X game version because it's either hidden in a spoiler, or all the way on the bottom...
  2. Anhrak

Modded multiplayer on steam

Hello all, A friend and I have recently picked up Terraria again and have been streaming all of our current adventures together, where we had great fun. Though, slowly the reality is slamming in that in the end it'll be the same old story... so, I came with an idea; Modded Terraria! But, we...
  3. Anhrak

Imagine...

Imagine a new boss would be added, and his name is Duke Whaleron. How screwed would you feel?
  4. Anhrak

NPCs & Enemies Move ML's anti-healing effect to Expert Mode

so earlier in this thread, http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/revert-the-spectre-hood-nerf-against-moon-lord.22293/#post-586007, I was talking about how unnessecary the latest change was regarding Healing and the Moon Lord. For those that are not aware of the 1.3.0.3 change, during...
  5. Anhrak

Weapons & Equip Revert the Spectre Hood nerf against Moon Lord!

Seriously, this nerf on 1.3.0.3 is a real killer to do! Spectre armour is the highest armour you can have when you are first-time facing the moonlord, and doing a solo attempt against the moonlord without spectre is UNDOABLE. In case it has been forgotten, Nebula armour is POST-ML armour, so...
  6. Anhrak

PC Massive FPS issues, game does not use the computer's potential.

My terraria is massively lagging, even though only 25% of my CPU is being used. For some reason Terraria will not require more CPU usage and causes massive unsolveable FPS drops. This happens a lot in raids, the jungle, the Moon Lord boss, and multiplayer in general.
  7. Anhrak

PC 1.3.0.2 causes steam to crash

Hey, For some reason, ever since 1.3.0.2 got released, the steam client bootstrapper process stops responding, resulting in both the game and steam itself to shut down immediately. As well, both 1.3.0.1 and 2 both have major performance issues on hosting steam multiplayer games. It more than...
  8. Anhrak

Game Mechanics /log to enable chat-logging

Hey all, So there's something I would like to suggest, mostly for the sake of trouble shooting. This is that you can enable a game log in your chat when certain events or actions are being done. Typing /log will enable/disable outputting a message for every event that occurs. Events can be: -...
  9. Anhrak

tAPI keeps CRASHING.

Ok I really need some help right now. For the past 3 days, tAPI keeps crashing every 10 minutes my game is running. This is getting ******* annoying right now, I really would like some help in how to solve this. There are no logs to show. The game just randomly stops responding, no crash logs...
  10. Anhrak

PC [tApi] Game keeps crashing

So this keeps happening at very random intervals, and I've just been disturbed more than 5 times in one hour by this... my game crashes without crash report. It just suddenly stops responding alltogether and no crash report is being made. How can I detect the problem of this? This is getting...
  11. Anhrak

questions about 1.3...

Straight to the point: 1 - Is there any date, month or any rough aim on when 1.3 would be released yet? 2 - Will Terraria still get uptaded beyond 1.3?
  12. Anhrak

Biomes & Nature Trees and Seeds

Note: The original suggestion only meant to be a suggestion for seeds for the Corruption/Crimson/Hallows biome. However, due to an inspirational outburst, lots more content have come out. If you don't want to agree with the complete suggestion, but do agree with seeds for just...
  13. Anhrak

Items Bombs

This is a very small suggestion, but: Please let the Bomb's/C4's block destruction power be dependant of the current pickaxe strength of the best pickaxe you have either in your hotbar or inventory. Profits: - People can't obtain ores/materials anymore they aren't supposed to obtain yet. I.E...
  14. Anhrak

PC Crash

Hey all, My terraria keeps crashing quite an amount lately, giving this report: It's happening on my vanilla 1.2.4.1 client, I hope to receive some help :s.
  15. Anhrak

Nothing is working for me...

Ok so since today I am trying to enable modifications on my Terraria... So just to doublecheck: - Yes, my Terraria originates from Steam - Yes, my Terraria is at the moment on version 1.2.4.1 - Yes, my Terraria is not cracked, and has not been meddled with by any modifications or even textures...
  16. Anhrak

Biomes & Nature Hills / Pine Hills

Hey all! Time for a new suggestion :). Terraria contains some distinctive biomes; regulair 'hilly' plains, crimson/corruption, desert, ocean border, and snow. However, I would like something else too... A hills / Pine hills biome. The landscape is pretty self-explanatory; A terrain with high...
  17. Anhrak

If you could add anything into Terraria, what would it be?

Hey all, So the question is simple. "You have been granted the honour on deciding what should be implemented into Terraria, but it can only be one single thing". What would you choose?
  18. Anhrak

Blocks & Decoration Daylight detector

Hey everyone, This suggestion used to be on the old forums but somehow I can't find it anymore, but since it was actually quite demanded, I will suggest a new concept here :). So the Daylight Detector is an automatic switch that turns on when it is Day, and turns off when it is Night [or, by...
  19. Anhrak

Game Mechanics Treasure Hunts

Hey everyone :). Many of us would love a small distraction of our daily grind, with a nice treat in return. So for this small distraction I would like to suggest a small minigame in Terraria; Treasure Hunts. All monsters have a very small chance of dropping a Strange Orb. This orb, once worn...
  20. Anhrak

NPCs & Enemies The 'Adventurer' NPC [random]

Hey all, So we all have probably come across this. We got a certain biome we don't like [such as that you'dd rather have the Crimson instead of Corruption], there are ores that we thought or prefer to have, yet another has come in their stead. This randomise feature, IMO, is a very good and...
Back
Top Bottom