Search results for query: *

1. TimBukTwo846

Working as Designed Lava Slimes and Dungeon Slimes don't drop any amount of Gel

Well lava slimes are on fire so I really don’t think they should, plus expert mode where they spawn lava would burn the gel when dropped, but dungeon slimes should drop get.
  2. TimBukTwo846

Working as Designed Skeleton merchant inventory inconsistent

This bug has been in the game forever, like every single version and still in 1.4.1.1 . If you repeatedly talk to the Skeleton merchant his torch trade can change between regular torches and bone torches, and his glow stick trade can go into the splunker variant. I know it still works because I...
  3. TimBukTwo846

Funny NPC chair behavior

This is a short one and I’m sorry if you already knew this but when a NPC teleports to a spot that has a chair from sitting in another chair, well they can sit backwards. These two swapped seats and are now sitting backwards on their chairs. It’s just a small bug and eventually they fix them...
  4. TimBukTwo846

**REPORTED** NPCs having trouble with non box rooms

I found another post like mine, looks like you guys are fixing it, thank you devs :D
  5. TimBukTwo846

**REPORTED** NPCs having trouble with non box rooms

So I recently started up a new world and noticed a few things, my npcs weren’t moving into their houses at night. An example of this is a cactus shaped house with non straight edges or a ship that angles down. (Pic Below) Npcs would not for the love of Red teleport to these locations, if bought...
  6. TimBukTwo846

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

With all the gore in the game you would think there would be a vanity set with some. This is my take on the gore monster. Using Terraria texture files I have created this monstrosity. Now this is a simple idea, it doesn't have to be exactly this but a gore monster would really fit the game. The...
  7. TimBukTwo846

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I'm going to say I love this mod but it's a little glitchy. So my issue is it crashes whenever I build a mod, actually hero mod does to, also the ui and tool bar glitched out. Pulling the toolbar up is fine but clicking anything shows a displaced ui and it's really hard to get or spawn a...
Back
Top Bottom