Search results for query: *

• Users: Dets
  • Order by date
  1. Dets

tModLoader Creating Your Ideas (Ideas Mod)

Discord link updated, now permanent, feel free to join for the newest spoilers and information about your items! https://discord.gg/agvsJq4
  2. Dets

tModLoader Teggen Toppen Gurren Laggan Mod For Terraria!

Congrats on getting started! (And cheers for the shout out ;))
  3. Dets

No problem
  4. Dets

Sorry, would have made it sooner lads, just designed the logo and went a bit overboard, gimme another 10 mins or so and I'll have the server up, feel free to check out the icon, gimme some opinions ;) *Edit* It's in the spoilers section Server live, but kinda empty, until tomorrow morning cause...
  5. Dets

I'll get the sprite done tonight, and thanks for the reference image, but I'll probably make it a bit more outstanding as it's such a powerful wand Hehe, glad you like it my friend Of course, sorry I was busy, I was thinking about making a discord server for this, so you can get updates...
  6. Dets

Yeah, I like that idea, I'll make it happen, got a lot of stuff to do man and not enough sanity, but as always any ideas are appreciated Glad you like it, it took Draak and I a long time to get right, I'm glad it turned out well
  7. Dets

Lo siento, usando google translate para esto. Gracias por la idea, voy a intentarlo cuando lo encuentre.
  8. Dets

Although that is a great idea, I think ocram has its own designated mod, I'm not sure about Lepus and Turkor tho
  9. Dets

Will probably stick to non cheaty suggestions but thanks anyways I'll give that a go at some point, sounds fun
  10. Dets

I was pretty sure it was super smash bros, wasn't sure haha
  11. Dets

I'm pretty sure alchemistNPC has a feature for mod materials, not 100% tho
  12. Dets

That's great to hear, I will get to work on the GG guitar first, then move onto someone else's suggestion I'm pretty sure someone has already made a much better mod with npc's that sell materials so I may avoid that one If you really like, I can make an NPC that sells all of the 'Ideas' mod items?
  13. Dets

Nah, I believe copyright shouldn't apply as long as it's non profit, and there have been such a great amount of requests, which I do appreciate, I just hope you guys understand that it may take a while to get everything out I may start with the easier stuff just so I can keep the mod updated and...
  14. Dets

Sure, I am gonna look into it and see if there's any way I can make a nice spinning gatling gun
  15. Dets

Great idea, I was busy today but I will try and get some of this stuff sorted in the next few days, I will most likely be busy Friday as well unfortunately
  16. Dets

Oh right, thanks a lot ;)
  17. Dets

Yep, that's something else that I'll look into in the next few days
  18. Dets

While that is a great idea, I'm not too sure if it is out of my capabilities, but I will be sure to give it a go at a later date, I may be able to introduce the concept in a new enemy that doesn't despawn, but there can be problems if there are too many enemy's that don't despawn. Thanks again!
Back
Top Bottom