Search results for query: *

1. Crawfish

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Why would you make joining a discord server a requirement to get the up-to-date file? That's just annoying extra steps IMO.
  2. Crawfish

When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large

When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large
  3. Crawfish

I forgot how toxically against non-competitive players the Overwatch community is

I forgot how toxically against non-competitive players the Overwatch community is
  4. Crawfish

Best feeling in the world: Needing a job and not having any idea where to start looking for a job

Best feeling in the world: Needing a job and not having any idea where to start looking for a job
  5. Crawfish

What do you call it when you're in a good mood, but then one thing annoys you, and then every...

What do you call it when you're in a good mood, but then one thing annoys you, and then every little thing starts annoying you
  6. Crawfish

My bad, I forgot that since Telltale came around, Half-Life 2 isn't the only game with episodic...

My bad, I forgot that since Telltale came around, Half-Life 2 isn't the only game with episodic releases.
  7. Crawfish

tfw I beat episode one only firing one bullet and got cheated out of the achievement somehow

tfw I beat episode one only firing one bullet and got cheated out of the achievement somehow
  8. Crawfish

I never said the word was literally never used. I'm just saying that it's suddenly being used...

I never said the word was literally never used. I'm just saying that it's suddenly being used constantly, whereas I'd normally see or hear it maybe once or twice a year. Something triggered a surge in popularity.
  9. Crawfish

Why did everyone suddenly start using the word "caveat"? It's just suddenly everywhere.

Why did everyone suddenly start using the word "caveat"? It's just suddenly everywhere.
  10. Crawfish

Paid sprays

Paid sprays
  11. Crawfish

Throwback to that one time I became famous in the GameGrumps community for commenting all the...

Throwback to that one time I became famous in the GameGrumps community for commenting all the backwards messages in the Halloween videos.
  12. Crawfish

I've heard good and bad about Razer, I'll have to do some research. Also, is anyone else getting...

I've heard good and bad about Razer, I'll have to do some research. Also, is anyone else getting the weird results when they Google "Logitech G231s"?
  13. Crawfish

My current headset is a Logitech G430, and considering the amount of problems I've had with it...

My current headset is a Logitech G430, and considering the amount of problems I've had with it, I'm a bit iffy on getting another Logitech headset. But I'll check them out and read some reviews! Yours too Derpo, I don't need it for anything but PC anyway.
  14. Crawfish

It's that time of year again where I ask for suggestions for a new headset. Anyone got a gaming...

It's that time of year again where I ask for suggestions for a new headset. Anyone got a gaming headset they like enough to promote to me?
  15. Crawfish

yatche need froob. gib froob

yatche need froob. gib froob
  16. Crawfish

gibb yatche the froob

gibb yatche the froob
  17. Crawfish

Does anyone know if the latest Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 are safe yet? I can't find any...

Does anyone know if the latest Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 are safe yet? I can't find any recent news regarding the old faulty drivers.
  18. Crawfish

I just learned Wolfenstein 3D is on steam for $5. Highly considering buying it.

I just learned Wolfenstein 3D is on steam for $5. Highly considering buying it.
  19. Crawfish

Me: Refuses to get origin because EA. Me: Always complaining about not being able to play games...

Me: Refuses to get origin because EA. Me: Always complaining about not being able to play games I want because they're not on Steam
  20. Crawfish

Wait, crap, it was july, not june

Wait, crap, it was july, not june
Back
Top Bottom