Search results for query: *

• Users: Crawfish
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Crawfish

Blocks & Decoration Nerf Dirt

There was a very important thread on Terraria Online that I think needs to be revived here. I think the suggestion is crucial to the progression of Terraria, and I'm amazed it wasn't added before the TCF came online. The suggestion, as follows, from Lord Carver: If Lord Carver himself wants...
  2. Crawfish

Tyrian 2000

From the Wikipedia article: I discovered this obscure little gem thanks to Ross Scott, the voice actor for the YouTube series Freeman's Mind. It's a really fun forward-scrolling shooter, kind of like Namco's Xevious, but different in many ways. If you're a fan of that kind of game, I really...
  3. Crawfish

"Watched Threads" Link Location

So, like most of the current TCF users, I originally came from TO, so I'm used to its layout. For a while, I thought the "Watched Thread" function was removed, before realizing it's under the forum's navigation banner. It's not a bad location, but my request is simple. Place a secondary link to...
  4. Crawfish

Short Story Terraria: "Cornered!" - Ported from TO

Foreword: I originally posted this story on Terraria Online, so it's not particularly new. But there are a couple small wording/grammatical revisions that would go unnoticed by most. I figured I'd post it here, both as a method of never forgetting it, and so that maybe a few new people can...
  5. Crawfish

Other Less Suggestive Female Hurt Sounds

I think this would be a decent suggestion to start out the new forum with. I got my friend to buy Terraria, and the first thing she noted about the game is the ridiculous female damage sounds. I've always kinda disliked them too, so my suggestion is simple. I'm asking for female hurt sounds that...
  6. Crawfish

A Challenger is Aproaching! Crawfish!

Greetings, TCF users! Many of you probably remember me from nowhere! I wasn't very active on TO, but I still poked my dirty lil head into some conversations. I enjoy watching gamers on YouTube such as the Yogscast and the Creatures. I also enjoy a nice game of Team Fortress 2. But when I'm not...
Back
Top Bottom