Search results for query: *

1. mr.terraria

Thanks

Thanks
  2. mr.terraria

You don't say you think I would be allowed to do something similar to terraria? Would Andrew mind?

You don't say you think I would be allowed to do something similar to terraria? Would Andrew mind?
  3. mr.terraria

Hey, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program is MGTA...

Hey, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program is MGTA or Mason Game and Technology Academy. What do you think I should do?
  4. mr.terraria

Hey, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program is MGTA...

Hey, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program is MGTA or Mason Game and Technology Academy. What do you think I should do?
  5. mr.terraria

Hey, andrew, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program...

Hey, andrew, guess what! I got nominated to go to a camp this summer to make a game! The program is MGTA or Mason Game and Technology Academy. What do you think I should do?
  6. mr.terraria

i spent 12 hours automating and killing all hardmode bosses..... it was pretty fun and easy

i spent 12 hours automating and killing all hardmode bosses..... it was pretty fun and easy
  7. mr.terraria

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

heart lantern, campfire, siting in honey, while using regen potions kills twins, make hallowed armor, then rinse and repeat, kill skeletron, then try destroyer
  8. mr.terraria

3DS On the matter of Fishing

ok then..... ill try....
  9. mr.terraria

well can you do it then...... thats how i start conversations
  10. mr.terraria

sorry man, ill try something else.....

sorry man, ill try something else.....
  11. mr.terraria

okay

okay
  12. mr.terraria

he thought i was trying to get a girlfriend, and i didnt want to spam her page telling him he...

he thought i was trying to get a girlfriend, and i didnt want to spam her page telling him he was wrong....
  13. mr.terraria

message directly to jamm.... i know how a forum works

message directly to jamm.... i know how a forum works
  14. mr.terraria

is there any way i can help around the forums? i don`t have anything to do....

is there any way i can help around the forums? i don`t have anything to do....
  15. mr.terraria

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Also, is there a known bug for console commands deanzor? i need 96 dart traps and they spawn quite sparcely....~-_-
  16. mr.terraria

? Get a girlfriend? i dont know anybody on this forum irl........ im just making converstion...

? Get a girlfriend? i dont know anybody on this forum irl........ im just making converstion because im bored....
  17. mr.terraria

This was just to talk about fishing in general....... not to report bugs..... i was just stating what i noticed, i knew that those bugs had been reported already which is why i didnt report them....
  18. mr.terraria

Thanks

Thanks
  19. mr.terraria

32 dart traps, each with their own presssure plate will fire in a never ending beam of dart...

32 dart traps, each with their own presssure plate will fire in a never ending beam of dart traps, ill try to find a video.....
Back
Top Bottom