2. Edge

I don't mind it anymore,

I don't mind it anymore,
  3. Edge

CC Creation Compendium # 21

And so here it is
  4. Edge

PC Holiday Spirit

Hunted as many snowmen as possible and taking every presents that can be looted, created a Christmas tree house, and also watching the roof so I can shot down the crazy fat guy with a sled that keeps saying Ho ho ho or whatever it is
  5. Edge

Arena types for Destroyer boss

He may be saying a platform bridge, that's what I used when I fought the Destroyer, there is also another way, if you are a melee and good at defense, you can fight it head on in a plain area (That's also what I used).
  6. Edge

Casual What did you get for Christmas?

Nothing was given to me except love, the most important gift in the world (aside from a billion of Euro's)
  7. Edge

Casual In an all-out war, would Voldemort or Sauron win?

I'd say its Sauron, Sauron has the Orcs, the Easterlings, Haradims, Umbar, the traitor guy Saruman(his full of :red:) and the Nazgul while "Lord" Voldemort has only a group of teens, And if they engage in "man to man" or what combat their is, hmmm, Sauron will win, the guy's a cheater so he will...
  8. Edge

Current Patch

Yes, but not the bosses, you can just get their Summoner Item
  9. Edge

Qui Devorat's poetry corner.

The sun turned to red, A day I shall never be afraid, Here no one shall come to bed, For I have come to said, Death just got bred
  10. Edge

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Challenge - Discussion Thread

Hmmm, the poll is still Week 7, while this week is 8, does that mean the voting is still not finish?
  11. Edge

Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

Will tell this to my friend quick, before the ugly happens, I guess
  12. Edge

NPCs & Enemies The Three Brothers

You may need to improve this, need some loots and the ingredients to craft that Strange Gold Bar
  13. Edge

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Challenge - Entry Thread

Hmmm, let's see, oh yes, Its called the Scourge for nothing The Scourger Original > (animated one) > (unanimated one) (sorry for some white things that show up in the GIF, did what I can)
  14. Edge

PC A small spoiler...

Oh finally, PC, I will love this one
  15. Edge

NPCs & Enemies Snow biome boss [sprites]

Yes, propably also because of the boss' stats which are almost identical to the Snow Giant, which may be another reason for "its less sucky form"
  16. Edge

Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

That's the part you will not know,
  17. Edge

Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

Aw, Console?, hmm, well, whatever, atleast I see another of these news Okay you two, you should stop right now
  18. Edge

Biomes & Nature Better Minibiomes: Giant Trees

Uhm, instant growth is not that much different from accelerate growth, But the idea seem interesting, its a little complicated, I guess
  19. Edge

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

Hmmm , reading Terrarian stories is as good as reading boring stuffs
  20. Edge

Crimson Conflict: Endgame.

Well, well, well, this story looks interesting, gruesome, and fleshy, The way Crimson goes, I like it
Back
Top Bottom