Search results for query: *

• Users: Edge
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Edge

Items Christmas Weapon Addition

Hey, Edge here, in here, I will now post the suggestion that was planned by me and Unbeatable37 Now to business, this is about Christmas Presents, notice these guys eh..things, Yes, they are weapons and tools, but something is missing, what happened to Axe?, the Spear?, the Hammer?, let's...
  2. Edge

Items Addition for NPC vanities, Rune Wizard and Dungeon

As my first suggestion, I'll keep this simple and won't affect much of the gamplay. And the green letters or numbers means they can be change Some people may think that the Stylist and the Witch Doctor's vanity items are not obtainable, but you really want to obtain it. So I proposed this, the...
  3. Edge

Unicorn Statue

Just a unicorn statue made in the Hallow, since I love showing some of my works Here's the in-game part (Not much seen though) (I have a little feeling that it looks more like a Unicorn Pony)
  4. Edge

My Fanart: Edge vs Corruptor

Well, I'd like to upload this fanart of mine, My character Edge vs Corruptor Weilding the Terra Blade, Anhk Shield, Crimson Cape, and the Beetle Set, which is covered by the Cowboy Vanity Set, Inspired by this Its not really good, but I did my best :P
  5. Edge

PC Hello Terraria

Hello Everyone, my name is Edge in a fantasy aspect, a once general turned into a lone man seeking for knowledge, fortunes, and more I found Terraria just 2 months ago, and I already have made my move, and here I am, found a site were Terrarians can seek refuge I would also thank the staffs for...
Back
Top Bottom