Search results for query: *

1. StevieTheEevee

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Finally, someone else is handling console
  2. StevieTheEevee

PC WTT lots of items

Alright, was there anything else you needed? I probably have it. If not, we can set up a trade for sometime tomorrow.
  3. StevieTheEevee

PC WTT lots of items

Yeah, I should. How much you need?
  4. StevieTheEevee

PC WTT lots of items

If you're still selling these items, (Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle, Bottomless Water Bucket, Super Absorbant Sponge, Fish Hook, Fish Costume set, Mermaid Costume set, Fin Wings, Master Bait) I'm willing to give you money or a coin gun. If you want anything else I'm sure we can negotiate a trade
  5. StevieTheEevee

PC Selling Mounts PC

If you have the Reindeer Bells I'll take those, what would you like in return?
  6. StevieTheEevee

PC Coin Gun Shop

My shop is still open even with the 1.4 Update. I have the Coin Guns on a non-journey world so bring a non-journey character.
  7. StevieTheEevee

PC Need these things, willing to give Coin Gun

My shop is still open even with the 1.4 Update. I have the Coin Guns on a non-journey world so bring a non-journey character.
  8. StevieTheEevee

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Look at the monkey! Look at the monkey!
  9. StevieTheEevee

Furcorngamer241 and alexandrabarkent are you two here to just add comments or trade? If you are here for the latter I'd like to know what you have.
  10. StevieTheEevee

I am here, ready to trade
  11. StevieTheEevee

I'll take all of those and whatever you want in return, my steam name is The Tiki Man and if you can't find that just tell me yours
  12. StevieTheEevee

I have coin guns, moon lord bags, betsy bags, name it i most likely have it, can also do cold hard cash
  13. StevieTheEevee

PC Coin Gun Shop

I sure do, my steam is The Tiki Man, if you can't find it send me yours via this chat
  14. StevieTheEevee

Be aware that over time some of these items may be taken off or more will be added. Once I receive any of these items, they will be taken off the list, so hurry up if you have one!! My Steam: The Tiki Man Bring down your item and get a coin gun! I will be selling Coin Guns in exchange for...
  15. StevieTheEevee

PC Selling Rod of Discord

If no one has taken the Rod, I will, what do you want? I can get all those things on the list.
  16. StevieTheEevee

PC Coin Gun Shop

Hello, welcome to my coin gun shop! Be aware that over time some of these items may be taken off or more will be added. Once I receive any of these items, they will be taken off the list, so hurry up if you have one!! Bring down your item and get a coin gun! I will be selling Coin Guns in...
  17. StevieTheEevee

Ask Aurora Anything

Do you know if we can take our new 1.4 characters into our old worlds? When the new update comes out
  18. StevieTheEevee

PC Rankork's Emporium

I'd like to buy your entire stock of Luminite bars, 2 life fruits, 2 wall of flesh bags
  19. StevieTheEevee

PC The Transition from Modded to Vanilla

Which Vanilla launcher should I rename? I have one named "Terraria" and one named "Terraria_v1.3.5.3" I also went to the document/mygames/terraria I had 2 folders, one named Players and ModLoader and 2 other files, one named config.json and inputfiles.json
Back
Top Bottom