Search results for query: *

1. StevieTheEevee

PC Need these things, willing to give Coin Gun

Be aware that over time some of these items may be taken off or more will be added. Once I receive any of these items, they will be taken off the list, so hurry up if you have one!! My Steam: The Tiki Man Bring down your item and get a coin gun! I will be selling Coin Guns in exchange for...
  2. StevieTheEevee

PC Coin Gun Shop

Hello, welcome to my coin gun shop! Be aware that over time some of these items may be taken off or more will be added. Once I receive any of these items, they will be taken off the list, so hurry up if you have one!! Bring down your item and get a coin gun! I will be selling Coin Guns in...
  3. StevieTheEevee

PC The Transition from Modded to Vanilla

I've watched multiple videos about tModloader and switching from Vanilla and Modded, but the one thing i came across was to uninstall Terraria. I did that, and the videos said that when I re-installed it, vanilla would be back with my worlds and players. Oh vanilla was back, but not any of the...
  4. StevieTheEevee

PC Bones before Skeletron

Does anyone know any methods where you can get bones before beating Skeletron?
  5. StevieTheEevee

Drill Containment Unit

Don't you wish there was like a drill containment unit thing that places blocks instead of mining them?
  6. StevieTheEevee

PC Selling Moon Lord Bags

I am selling Moon Lord bags, below I will list all the things I would like in return: Rifle Scope Sniper Rifle Rod of Discord Coin Gun Paladin's Shield Paladin's Hammer If someone already gives me one of these items and you want to give me the same item, feel free. There might be more to add...
  7. StevieTheEevee

PC Biome Keys

I would just like 2 of the following, Frozen, Crimson, and Corruption Biome Keys. Thanks! Name your price, or I have extra Jungle and Hallowed Keys
  8. StevieTheEevee

PC Jungle Temple

Does anyone know if it's possible that a Jungle Temple didn't spawn? I can't find one on 3 of my worlds...
  9. StevieTheEevee

Anyone know what this is?

i have no idea what this is, i was fighting a pirate invasion with my last prism, i walk away, i walk back and that's there
  10. StevieTheEevee

Other Frost Legion

I personally think the Frost Legion should have its own music instead of Boss 3, its kinda lazy and boring. Also maybe some weapons, instead of just Santa and an achievement.
  11. StevieTheEevee

Resolved Projectiles/Minions not appearing.

I recently was playing on my usual world and I saved and exited, then came back, and minions, projectiles, and bullets weren't appearing. They would still do damage and all but they would just be invisible. Any ideas?
  12. StevieTheEevee

Xbox One Optic Staff!

I know that the base damage for the Optic Staff is 30, but is it 30 total with the twins or does each twin do 30?
  13. StevieTheEevee

Resolved [Xbox One] Can someone help with my housing problem?

I made my own mushroom biome to get the Truffle. So I made a house in my player-made biome. I used torches for lighting, one chair, one table 2 doors, and a bookshelf for decor. But it just says, "This is not valid housing." without telling me what to fix. Does anyone know?
Back
Top Bottom