Search results for query: *

1. DatScoot シ

tModLoader Having problems adding reference to new tModLoader.exe file to Visual Studio.

Apparently clicking 'update .csproj file' in Terraria fixed it somehow.
  2. DatScoot シ

tModLoader Having problems adding reference to new tModLoader.exe file to Visual Studio.

I've been doing that, but it didn't fix anything. Can you tell me if adding 'using Terraria.ModLoader;' to the top of any class is still a thing? Or is it something entirely else now?
  3. DatScoot シ

Hi there, after tModLoader became an official Terraria mod on Steam, my Visual Studio mod project seems to have broken and not recognize any tModLoader specific methods and namespaces. Before I had to add a reference to the old tModLoader file and it would work when I added 'using...
  4. DatScoot シ

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yeah, you can just add another code file and sprite to the same folder your first item was in and it will add the next item.
  5. DatScoot シ

tModLoader Any way to make enemies spawn in lava?

Hi, I'm trying to make an enemy that only spawns in lava in the underworld. I know that there are ways to make enemies spawn in water using spawncondition, but I can't find any way to make enemies spawn in lava. Any help is appreciated :)
  6. DatScoot シ

You don’t have to delete any files. When you install TModLoader, you’ll get a new .exe file that you open when you want to play with mods. I don’t know if you did this but you should have renamed the vanilla Terraria .exe file to something else, because if you want to play vanilla again you have...
  7. DatScoot シ

error CS1061:

You didn’t add the reference for the TModLoader Terraria.exe file, you have to do that before you can start. You are all using an old way of naming the stuff you’re trying to make. This guy literally just said the correct way to do it:
  8. DatScoot シ

tModLoader How to make a custom NPC spawn with an existing NPC?

I don't know if this would work, but maybe you could make a GlobalNPC class which then has an AI() method that makes your cultist clone spawn whenever the vanilla cultist is spawned.
  9. DatScoot シ

tModLoader [Tutorial] Custom Invasion

ModLoader.GetMod("YourModeName").NPCType.("NPCName") Does anyone know why my invasion music is playing infinitely? Even when the invasion has already ended. It's just a normal Terraria theme not a custom one.
  10. DatScoot シ

tModLoader Help with correct arrow velocity

Hi there, I'm trying to make a NPC which works exactly like a Goblin Archer, except it shoots carrots instead of arrows. I had to rewrite the code for the movement and shooting, and it turned out good so far, but I'm still having a bit of a problem with the correct arrow velocity. My current...
  11. DatScoot シ

tModLoader How to make an NPC stand still for a certain amount of time?

Thanks man I finally got it to work. I wasn't so familiar with the npc.ai[0] things and all, but now I kinda understand them. This helped me a bunch!
  12. DatScoot シ

Now he does shoot at me, but never walks towards me. When he is spawned he just stands still forever.
  13. DatScoot シ

Thanks for the reply, but I don't seem to get this to work. When I implement the code and change the 'canAttack' to something like this: (npc.position.X - player.position.X < 50f && npc.position.X - player.position.X > 0) || (player.position.X - npc.position.X > -50f && player.position.X -...
  14. DatScoot シ

Hi there, I just recently got into Terraria modding and programming in general, so I'm not the best at it. I am trying to make an NPC called a Carrot Archer, which is supposed to work exactly like a Goblin Archer, except it shoots carrots instead of arrows, so that means I'd have to manually...
  15. DatScoot シ

Hey uhh this might sound stupid... but I'm making my own NPC for Terraria and I wanted to know how I make my NPC attack at day if it's AI type is 3, so the fighter AI. This AI makes it so the NPC only attacks you at night, but I want it to attack at day. I've searched all over the internet and I...
  16. DatScoot シ

Disarray Mod

Are you supposed to get infinite 'Plant's Healing' after you beat Plant King in expert mode?
  17. DatScoot シ

Disarray Mod

Fix your mod man, the plant king doesn't despawn so if you die in mediumcore you lose all your items and on top of that, the plant spirits don't despawn either so after a while there are so many plant spirits that it starts to lag extremely bad. On the other hand, I do like the redesign of the...
Back
Top Bottom