Search results for query: *

1. Dunamis Solgard

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I did a little fanart for this mod to show my support for it. Have some Lunarians~
  2. Dunamis Solgard

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Ah...'tis a shame to see what had a lot of potential to be scrapped. But I equally understand the reasoning why. We hadn't heard anything about Otherworld in almost a year, so I thought either they were very busily working at it, or something went wrong. Regardless, Otherworld will live on in...
  3. Dunamis Solgard

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Show some Enchanted Leaves to the Guide. That'll have the recipe~
  4. Dunamis Solgard

As always, a fine job on the major update~ Once I get settled down from moving to a new apartment, I'll be sure to play this mod in earnest.~
  5. Dunamis Solgard

They do seem a bit rare up there from what I can see. That said, while the boss summon item can drop from them, you can also craft it from talons dropped from normal Harpies if you need to.
  6. Dunamis Solgard

Have you killed Queen Bee yet? They won't show up until you do.
  7. Dunamis Solgard

The Odd Keystone is used as one of the first materials for an Artifact Weapon. If you intend to use one, make sure you hold onto it! Check the OP more more info on the weapons and what you'll need!
  8. Dunamis Solgard

Now who would've thought I could sprite something for a Terraria mod...I wonder what sort of thing I could---oh...that's what~
  9. Dunamis Solgard

I get you all saying that the Artifact Weapon is an integral part of the mod, sure. But at the same time if you're guaranteed to get the mob/boss drop all the time, it defeats the purpose of how special the Artifacts are. Sure, no one likes to grind the same boss a lot, but work for your prize...
  10. Dunamis Solgard

That kinda defeats the purpose of them being special, though. What good is an awesome weapon if it's easy to get?
  11. Dunamis Solgard

Put some Old Leather (dropped from Zombies), Ancient Bark (dropped from Reach mobs), and some Primordial Magic (dropped from...well, anything!) together, and you have an Altar! Equally, they can be sometimes found in Reach biomes themselves, if you're lucky.~
  12. Dunamis Solgard

I actually found that clever, to be honest. Makes for a nice surprise to unaware players. It caught me off-guard as well, but Scarabeus is easy enough to still fight on normal ground.
  13. Dunamis Solgard

I noted this in the Discord chat, but summons seem to ignore Grove Casters in the Reach biome. Not sure if intended or not.
  14. Dunamis Solgard

It should drop off any Reach biome specific mob, such as the Reachmen for instance. It won't drop off normal mobs in the biome like slimes and zombies.
  15. Dunamis Solgard

They seem to drop fine to me. RNG might be bad with you is all.
  16. Dunamis Solgard

Wait, Reach mobs don't spawn in Multiplayer? Hm...that's gonna be a problem...I hope it gets addressed! Also, while I do kinda like the new Summoner Artifact weapon, I'm gonna miss Terrorbark slightly...maybe there's a way to re-use it as a later summon? Finally, a small bug I'd wish to...
  17. Dunamis Solgard

Thanks again for the update! Enjoy your little trip!
  18. Dunamis Solgard

When I first went for the retina (and this was in the previous build), I got it after roughly 14 tries with the eye, on Expert too. So unsure if it's bad RNG on your guy's part or if there is something wrong.
  19. Dunamis Solgard

You'e doing great with all of these hotfixes, dude, as well as hearing out constructive criticism. I think the Spirit Mod's gonna go far~
  20. Dunamis Solgard

I think ya might wanna fix that summon buff there.~ The Crawlerock Staff had the same problem in the previous patch (though that's fixed).
Back
Top Bottom