Search results for query: *

1. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Some event bosses dont count as bosses in the bestiary

Yeah right, some event bosses like Pumpking, Mourning Wood and the Old One's Army bosses' bestiary pages dont display all information after the boss was killed once. That is weird, cause they do have trophies, relics and masks. What is even weirder is that Flying Dutchman requires only 1 kill to...
  2. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Werewolves cant sleep

So basically, werewolf form doesnt have a sleeping animation. Your character doesnt close their eyes while in the werewolf form even when sleeping.
  3. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Working as Designed Bestiary Issues with Old One's Army

I am in pre-hardmode, but the bestiary only shows post golem Old One's Army enemies and their stats for some reason, no pre-hardmode enemies at all.
  4. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Water during the Blood Moon is not bloody

Alright, Im sure this is a bug. When I teleport to the ocean using the pylon during the blood moon, both rain and oceanic water become casual for some reason. Note, that this only happens after the pylon use and only in the ocean biome. When I teleport to, lets say, forest, rain becomes bloody...
  5. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Is that Cavern or UD?

Ok, so like, I cant obtain the cavern pylon. In the picture, you can see, that me and my base are clearly in the cavern biome, background is cavern, music is cavern, the only thing that is not cavern for some reason - water. But the NPCs which are located in that biome sell the desert pylon...
  6. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Other Dread Nautilus' issues and flaws

1). Ok, first of all I want to tell, that Dread Nautilus is an event boss of the blood moon, and it doesnt have a boss healthbar for some reason. DN is clearly a boss, its healthbar was even shown in the JE trailer, but it is missing in game. 2). Dreadnautilus is an event boss for blood moon...
  7. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Working as Designed Wrong enemies in the underground desert

Zombies, Torch Zombies, Raincoat Zombies, Slimes, Umbrella Slimes and Flying Fish spawn in the underground desert. No, they dont arrive/drop from the surface, they spawn in the underground desert. That completely ruins the atmosphere of UD, and floods it with hoards of wrong enemies. Please fix...
Back
Top Bottom